Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think these suggestions are Good?

• Yes

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Some of them

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Its nearly the same with the golden pickaxe with efficiency I on it
you wont have any armor on you when u respawn
and isn't a stone axe better than a gold one so after u completed your rush to mid/enemy base you can get yourself a better weapon

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
*ender pearls to every gamemode (hardcore, Normal, Over Powered)
Its bugging me seeing people camping at their bases and its really frustrating to build complex bridges
I don't like the enderpearls. I understand you will kills campers by throwing an enderpearl and then slain them. But there are also people who's going to abuse this.
For example on Hardcore mode: They will camp on mid to get diamonds, bring the diamonds to their island and upgrade their generator. Then they will camp there to have a good amount of diamonds to get a lot of enderpearls. If they going to fight and loses the fight, they going to run to regen. After their regen they will throw an enderpearl to regen more.

*A time limit like 1 hour
after one hour all eggs get destroyed and all islands connect to prevent camping
No, this will make the game stressy. Also this doesn't stop campers at all. They will more to get a draw if they know they will lose the game.

*A new kit
The invisibility kit (lasts for 30 secs)
The risk is that u need to have no armor on to not be seen as well as not holding an item
Hmm yeah this one is cool. :)

*The original buffer kit to me is pointless
the 2 golden apple kit restores 2 hunger bars each + gives u regen for a bit + 2 bonus hearts
Isn't that the purpose of golden apples? ;)

*Buffer kit alternative
it gives the player speed I for a limited time in a potion bottle
This will be an OP kit. You need to know that they made the kits that kind of no kit isn't OP or useless. So Buffer kit has his advantages and disadvantages.

Thank u Cubecraft for adding the 1.8 eggwars but i have one favor
to make a lobby for 1.8 so u can select maps
i know u want to make ranked player feel special but it isn't every convenient
They will make it soon every player [Rank or no rank] can join 1.8 maps.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I am guessing you didnt read all replies ..
Ender Pearl i mentioned in hardcore a guess we don't need it normal 128 diamonds OP 64 diamonds
Time limit all eggs break all islands connect
Invis Kit To Op maybe 10 secs
Buffer kit (my opinion)
They did that but its random on what map you will join (what i meant was like a wall filled with maps for 1.8)
Please read the replies next time most of these were discussed

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
: They will camp on mid to get diamonds, bring the diamonds to their island and upgrade their generator. Then they will camp there to have a good amount of diamonds to get a lot of enderpearls.

To be fair It takes extremely long to get an enderpearl IMO, even with 2 or 3 level 3 diamond generators. Also you were talking about HARDCORE mode. If they were to add enderpearls to hardcore (which will never happen anyway) It would be extremely expensive. Even in OP it's already a stack of diamonds.

Fishybear

Jun 5, 2016
In a pineapple under the sea
I agree to the Uselessness of the Buffer and Debuffer kits, no one actually takes the time to debuff an attacker they would just attack, and the Buffer/Debuffer kit's potions have very low effect time

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
.. this would be annoying but same story goes for chests maybe this kit is only for 1.9
As for debuff kit i find extremely annoying if i was the enemy but useful you can spam your slowness + weakness on them so they take a while to reach your egg kill your self splash the potion again on the player

Last edited:

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Idea just came to mind
OP MODE
AUTO HOPPER
you pay 128 diamonds for a hopper u put it next to the gen and it will auto collect for u
risks enemy suicide (comes in and just breaks the hopper, and killing himself)
Enemy Theft (stealing all the loot from hopper)
Or team trolls (breaks the hopper)
Once hopper is broken items wont fall down so put a chest next to it
You can only purchase one hopper per island
Hoppers can only collect 4 stacks (or less depends on the feedback i get :P) of the resource then the hopper will be disabled

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Sorry for reviving a dead topic but its better than making a brand new topic for this
idea came to mind
Wood planks in eggwars shop as a new building block
Only available in 1.9
If a player doesn't have an axe the player would have some troubles breaking the egg

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
I was going to suggest to add enderpearls also to normal mode, so I looked if there were any threads about this already and I found this. I truly feel like adding enderpearls to the normal gamemode would make EggWars a ton more fun for everyone, it takes quite a while to obtain 64 diamonds. In the time that you're collecting 64 diamonds your opponent could've destroyed your Egg for example or could cross to your island and attempt to kill you. You can also maybe make the enderpearls a bit more expensive like 96 diamonds or something, I'm pretty sure this would stop 95% of the complaints about campers in EggWars and it also doesn't really give the campers a disadvantage as they can also enderpearl away if necessary. I've played a game of overpowered on EggWars and the enderpearl actually seems really balanced, as it takes really long to obtain one and I'm sure it would fit great in the normal gamemode.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom