Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Lets take playminecraftworld.nl For example.. you pay to get ranks and kits - Fun Minigames and its very popular
with a /skin command
Those ranks and kits are though related to that IGN only and not the UUID. You can't change your name or you'll loose everything, and if somebody buys a premium account with your name, if cracked, they will get both your rank and your kits.
theres like a THOUSAND people People trying to play cubecraft probably people right now raging wanting this to Be Cracked
Tell them to get a job, Minecraft is just a phew bucks worth.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
1ezd3b.jpg

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Cracked Minecraft should not be encouraged, CubeCraft wants legitimate players, not dodgy ones. I understand the idea, but some people disagree with cracked Minecraft (including me), so the idea of a cracked server just does not seem right to me :-P

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Firstly, I can assure you that CubeCraft will not become cracked. There are already hackers around, we do not want to increase that by allowing cracked players into our server. Secondly, there be more cases on the forums of "my account got hacked! help me" because people set their password as something ridiculously easy. We cannot get any sorts of verification that that is their account, even if there is a way, it would be a long process for our moderation team to deal with. Finally, I would like to add that it won't increase by as much as you think it will increase by. Funnily enough, people realise that in order to get the fullest, immersive experience as per advertised by Minecraft, you would need to buy it- all our playerbase are accounts who bought Minecraft.

If you would like to continue this conversation, please create a private message with myself. :)

- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #56-
About 3.2 billion people around the world (roughly 46% of the global population) watched at least a minute of the 2010 World Cup!
Mintypie231 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
I don't know if I am late/early, but it's 6 may for me. Sorry if I am late.
Top Bottom