• Yes!

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
Recently I made a post titled: THE RANK SCANDAL. where I explained in a unique format how cubecraft's emerald and obsidian rank are exactly the same as the diamond rank but with 4 changes, 2 of which don't even affect core gameplay, and the other 2 or minor, and what did cubecraft do?

It appears it has been DELETED, or at least It won't show in my posts.

However, my posts where I swear (grant it, I use heavy censors but still) don't get deleted, despite that being against the rules (ok so I use censors, but I mock the censors implying I'm swearing).

This only shows to me that cubecraft does not care about it's players, and only cares about getting money off them, if not, why would they take down the post? Disrespect? I disrespected their server in every other post, so why then?

Coincidence, I THINK NOT.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
It would most likely depend on your "unique" format.
When confronting an issue, it's best not to be sarcastic and getting to the point while offering suggestions that could fix the matter at hand.
A thread made with sarcasm/jokes when addressing an issue can be taken in a non-serious matter and invite unwanted response such as "why are you even doing this" "there has already been tons of threads with the same content" etc.

Such as this, you may not notice it but you're indirectly calling us out, to get a response from us, hoping we would take it down just to prove your point.
If you would like to discuss something, do it in a way we wouldn't mind debating.

We do care about our players, we communicate with them via forums/discord/stream and listen to some of their criticism (to improve ourselves) and their suggestions (we tinker them). I won't go into details. If they are polite in pointing out issues with suggestions to improve, we wouldn't mind listening and talking things out.
If someone comes out salty, bashing on the server mainly out of frustration, that is a different story.

Hope you understand my point of view.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom