Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Joaqie

Novice Member
Feb 12, 2021
Younisco’s Basement
Pronouns
He/Him
Cubecraft Clip Competition 2
It’s been a while! I’ve hosted one of these before, but now that I’ve got some minecoins, we’re gonna have another one. The winner will get a Cubecraft rank of their choice. Reply to this thread with your best clip, whether it’s a trap, a clutch, a combo. or a bow shot, your Minecraft IGN, and what rank you would like. Here are the requirements:

- Clip must be on Cubecraft, Java or Bedrock, but reward must be claimed on Bedrock
- Clip must be under 1 minute
- Clip cannot be reused (can’t use clip from last competition)
- Clip must be your own

The deadline is July 31st at 11:59pm EST. Good luck to all the participants, and may the best clip win! (If you have any questions feel free to ask below)

Last edited:

GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Heyo! This is an interesting clip competition. I'm honored to participate! I'm going to participate using this clip. Again, good luck to everyone who's going to participate.

I would love to win the following rank: "Battle Arena Rank" on Bedrock. My username is GiGaGekkies8834. If you have any questions, please start a conversation with me on the forums or add me on discord (GiGaGekkies#3134).

Reactions: Joaqie
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom