Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
Ohh, I needed a few seconds to figure it out but you are talking about a Replay feature. That is almost a classic suggestion already, I remember reading about it a couple of times already because it's a very popular and requested feature that many would love to have.

Personally, the experience that I have had with it (on other servers) was almost always just amazing, it's an incredibly useful tool for both the players but even more so for the moderators and other staff members because it makes the whole moderation and gathering evidence part so much easier. As far as I can remember even the admins have already commented on it before and would love to have it, but you also have to understand it's not a simple feature to add. Firstly it would take some time to implement and integrate it with all of Cube's systems properly and secondly all of those replays have to be stored somewhere and believe me, that takes a lot of storage and resources. Those are pretty much the main reasons why we still don't have it, though I would be fairly certain that everyone would love the feature.

I also went to find a few old threads talking about this, I suggest going over them and seeing what was suggested and said on this topic already. Threads: #1, #2, #3, #4 and there are more of course... And finally, this is also the thread Planned - Replay Mode in which the team confirmed that this is a feature they are looking to add in the future.

So yea, I agree it's a great suggestion but a bit more difficult to implement. One day 😊

pixelwvs

May 23, 2024
Yea sorry about not adding a proper explanation, this would be a Replay Mod type addition where Cubecraft stores the replays of your most recent games so you can go back and record them.

• Heart
Reactions: Tripleee and Reesle
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Aratic's profile.
Congrats on 600 reaction score!
the device the survival world was on is now gone but hey I have these photos and what not so I can start from scratch
🌸 🐟

1718532744186.png

1718532815640.png
aMachineal wrote on Muhh's profile.
Eid mubarak muhh ❤️
Top Bottom