Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PaperKnight13

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2021
Barcelona, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi. In my opinion, Cubecraft has been growing slowly but surely, but I think we should encourage more actively new players to get involved with the network.
I think that an idea that would cause a spike in Cubecraft's popularity and therefore in its growth is some kind of tournament/ league where players could form teams and play on private games hosted by staff; kind of like an MCC, but smaller. In my opinion, this would get a lot of players excited and would cause more success than any update, as never everyone is happy about those. Publicly announcing this kind of semi-championship in the discord and in the forums would help people to get excited about it, of course
Anyway, I think this idea would really boost Cubecraft and would be fun for both the staff (or it also could be hosted by content creators) and the participants.

ToastedByTom

Mar 4, 2020
England
www.youtube.com
There are already many external servers which host scrims for Java and Bedrock, so I don't think this is necessary as of right now, but maybe they could do something like an event in the future!

PaperKnight13

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2021
Barcelona, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
There are already many external servers which host scrims for Java and Bedrock, so I don't think this is necessary as of right now, but maybe they could do something like an event in the future!
Yeah but Cubecraft Games hosting its own event would make more people interested. Good point but are there any scrims with 1.16 pvp? If you know any, please link them, I'd be interested in them :D

Jul 22, 2021
Yeah but Cubecraft Games hosting its own event would make more people interested. Good point but are there any scrims with 1.16 pvp? If you know any, please link them, I'd be interested in them :D
idk about java at all but all games have 1.16 pvp for sure as the server is 1.12.2 - 1.18 (all same combat) but bedrock scrims are pretty active

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Java has multiple external discord servers that host tournaments for EggWars, SkyWars, MinerWare, Lucky Islands and Tower Defense. I could name a few, however I'm not sure if I'm allowed to in PM. If not, make sure to send me a DM so I can send the links to you! :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on qExforce's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Top Bottom