Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
[10,000 WINS CLUB]
The 10,000 Wins Club is for players with 10,000+ wins in at least 1 game. Whenever 5+ players are in the club, the number of games required to have 10,000 wins in will be increased by 1.
I always forget this club exists.
2019-12-17_17.34.18.png

fightermd

Oct 16, 2019
That's how a forum works.
world records isn't your job , you post about somethings else , don't reply to other threads comments because it is not your field job , as if you are proffessional in your job you should know that :)

I don't even know what you mean by that.
because your mind is small , reply to in your posts comments only , don't dare to reply to other threads , and multiple replies isn't bannable or useless unless they are pointless

I can leave him alone. But still, this is his thread so he will get a lot of messages from this useless conversation.
all you do is BLAH BLAH , rather than type useless reply to my comment i'd like you to tell him about my world record that will help him more than your useless replies to other members , you make people hate cubecraft with your replies.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
all you do is BLAH BLAH , rather than type useless reply to my comment i'd like you to tell him about my world record that will help him more than your useless replies to other members , you make people hate cubecraft with your replies.
I think more people hate this toxicity on forums than mine. I also like to comment about my records.
This all just started because you post multiple posts instead of 1 big post. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Verbramdt wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for the follow, and happy birthday! :D
Top Bottom