Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
[10,000 WINS CLUB]
The 10,000 Wins Club is for players with 10,000+ wins in at least 1 game. Whenever 5+ players are in the club, the number of games required to have 10,000 wins in will be increased by 1.
I always forget this club exists.
2019-12-17_17.34.18.png

fightermd

Oct 16, 2019
That's how a forum works.
world records isn't your job , you post about somethings else , don't reply to other threads comments because it is not your field job , as if you are proffessional in your job you should know that :)

I don't even know what you mean by that.
because your mind is small , reply to in your posts comments only , don't dare to reply to other threads , and multiple replies isn't bannable or useless unless they are pointless

I can leave him alone. But still, this is his thread so he will get a lot of messages from this useless conversation.
all you do is BLAH BLAH , rather than type useless reply to my comment i'd like you to tell him about my world record that will help him more than your useless replies to other members , you make people hate cubecraft with your replies.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
all you do is BLAH BLAH , rather than type useless reply to my comment i'd like you to tell him about my world record that will help him more than your useless replies to other members , you make people hate cubecraft with your replies.
I think more people hate this toxicity on forums than mine. I also like to comment about my records.
This all just started because you post multiple posts instead of 1 big post. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
Kloska wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen! :)
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom