Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Califxrnia

Well-Known Member
Sep 24, 2016
13
12
78
The Land of Always Winter
Not sure if this counts, there's prolly someone out there with a better death/kill ratio than that, but still thought it was worth showing. :P

2016-11-08_23.08.51.png
 

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
1,132
871
188
36
The jungle
Wow truly impressive @Califxrnia especially given that you've played over 1000 duels. I know someone that's got a kill/death ratio of 31 though, 407 wins to 13 deaths. My own is a lousy 3.5 :P
 
  • Like
Reactions: Califxrnia
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
dvotii wrote on xsugarmaryy's profile.
Do you play Skywars? I feel like I've seen you around before...
AliWarrior wrote on q20pk's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom