Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Priley

Forum Legend
Jul 6, 2015
4,118
16,202
719
23
reprotland
Add a record for fastest time to reach 1000 wins in a new game and maybe other milestones idk. I just achieved 1000 wins in 3 days, 9 hours and 50 minutes after the release of Blockwars CTF on bedrock through a lot of grinding. Not the best screenshot but I'll post another thing with stats etc tomorrow View attachment 167789
After quite a bit of consideration and thinking, with some help from others, I will be accepting this record but I will just need your exact time played when you had a thousand wins. If you don't have this, then I'll just take the time between the exact release of the game and your submission here
 
  • Like
Reactions: ElGera16

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
1,038
2,065
308
23
Blockwars
After quite a bit of consideration and thinking, with some help from others, I will be accepting this record but I will just need your exact time played when you had a thousand wins. If you don't have this, then I'll just take the time between the exact release of the game and your submission here
My submission was only about 10 minutes after I got it so that's pretty accurate. There's also the date and time in UK timezone. It's a shame I got losses to bugs because I had only lost once legit at the time so it would have been a pretty good win rate :(
1592404078933.png
 

Priley

Forum Legend
Jul 6, 2015
4,118
16,202
719
23
reprotland
I'll accept best time records for MinerWare microgames if it's 0.05 seconds or under - although I don't think this is physically possible because one Minecraft tick is exactly 0.05 seconds - so I don't think this can be topped. I've seen a few of these record submissions, will update book soon!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

The most interesting question in the QNA stream yesterday has to do with the Partner/Creators Program in the server and this is what is said about it. The answer to the question is in the photo below:
1791056738343.png
What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
Top Bottom