Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

PachinLoco

Jul 10, 2020
Good morning, I want to report a problem that I have already since I bought my new account, the fact is that I cannot enter cubecraft because my connection was blocked, the truth is that I played cubecraft a long time ago but with another account and I got that ban so far today I hope you can help me. Thank you.

Sin título.png

Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

PachinLoco

Jul 10, 2020
Your IP is blocked by sentinel. You have to wait until the block is over. You can find more information here: https://help.cubecraft.net/en/article/blocked-connections-aod7sq/

Also, next time you can make this thread in support. But don't worry, a staff member will move it to support probably =D

I have had this problem for months but with another account, I get the same code either with my new or old account, I read other publications and I waited months and I think it should have been removed yet because I did nothing wrong.

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I have had this problem for months but with another account, I get the same code either with my new or old account, I read other publications and I waited months and I think it should have been removed yet because I did nothing wrong.
Did you or someone who lives with you hack on cubecraft?

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
It is only me who plays minecraft
Sorry, I don't know the problem then. You can wait until a staff sees this thread, or contact a moderator on the forums. What language do you speak? Maybe I can help find a staff member who speaks the same language. Or do you only speak english? =D

PachinLoco

Jul 10, 2020
Sorry, I don't know the problem then. You can wait until a staff sees this thread, or contact a moderator on the forums. What language do you speak? Maybe I can help find a staff member who speaks the same language. Or do you only speak english? =D
Actually my language is Spanish, I speak a little English and what I don't understand I pass it to the google translator, thank you very much

• Love

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
Actually my language is Spanish, I speak a little English and what I don't understand I pass it to the google translator, thank you very much help me
You can start a conversation with Spuuuni, he also speaks spanish. You can start a conversation here: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=Spoon
Just explain what happend, and ask if he can help you. He probably know how to fix it =D
So you can just speak spanish.
Good luck!

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Your IP is blocked by sentinel. You have to wait until the block is over. You can find more information here: https://help.cubecraft.net/en/article/blocked-connections-aod7sq/

Also, next time you can make this thread in support. But don't worry, a staff member will move it to support probably =D
You can start a conversation with Spuuuni, he also speaks spanish. You can start a conversation here: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=Spoon
Just explain what happend, and ask if he can help you. He probably know how to fix it =D
So you can just speak spanish.
Good luck!

If these things don't work^ -> Send an email to support@cubecraft.net and explain what happened.

~ Locked as the question(s) has been answered. Thanks, @DutchScary. 🔒

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Top Bottom