Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tazzo

Member
Jun 3, 2020
5
2
4
35
Hey I appreciate all the hard word you have done with skyblock and reaching nearly 40 k players on at one time! The next update I feel will take a lot of work and effort but is definitely possible is cubecraft bedrock ranked as this is in java and is very reliable and consistent and I would love to see some sort of ranking system
Thanks for reading :)
Taylor
 
  • Like
Reactions: LlTE

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
1,038
2,065
308
23
Blockwars
As someone who plays some bedrock I've got to say bedrock is far too scuffed in its current state for some sort of ranked mode to work. There are far too many hackers and too much inconsistency in pvp. The game would only become infuriating.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
anka?
Kloska wrote on Nollq's profile.
Grattis!! :D
ssunsett wrote on xsmistryx's profile.
Thankies for the follow! 💜
Kazwa wrote on UBRE's profile.
wohoo, happy birthday! 🎉
JCBlueHornet wrote on Brent // Brentsycle's profile.
Yo could u please go vote Yes and then comment on this map i built? Thanks!
Top Bottom