• Total voters

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net

CubeCraft GamesBattle Pass

Introduction!

Welcome to my Battle Pass suggestion thread. This is meant for both Java and Bedrock. We all know what a Battle Pass is, right? If not, please click the spoiler below. The idea is that you will gain some sort of Battle Experience by playing games and completing daily challenges. The Battle Pass will have different seasons and 20 Tiers.

In the video game industry, a battle pass is a type of monetization approach that provides additional content for a game usually through a tiered system, rewarding the player with in-game items for playing the game and completing specific challenges.

Battle Experience!

Introducing a new way of gaining experience! Battle Experience aren't loot points, points, or level experience. You gain Battle Experience by playing games and completing challenges.

• In the Battle Pass menu!
  • With the /battlexp command.
  • On the server's scoreboard (Lobby only)
  • Kill in any game | +20 BattleXP
  • Win in Among Slimes (Crew) | +100 BattleXP
  • Win in Among Slimes (Imposter) | +200 BattleXP
  • Win in SkyWars | +50 BattleXP
  • Win in Lucky Islands | +50 BattleXP
  • Win in Tower Defense | +100 BattleXP
  • Win in EggWars | +75 BattleXP
  • Win in MinerWare | +75 BattleXP
  • Win in any featured game | +50 BattleXP
  • Parkour finish EASY (1st) | +30 BattleXP [You don't get BattleXP after you completed this already]
  • Parkour finish EASY (2nd) | +20 BattleXP [You don't get BattleXP after you completed this already]
  • Parkour finish EASY (3th) | +10 BattleXP [You don't get BattleXP after you completed this already]
  • Parkour finish MEDIUM (1st) | +60 BattleXP [You don't get BattleXP after you completed this already]
  • Parkour finish MEDIUM (2nd) | +40 BattleXP [You don't get BattleXP after you completed this already]
  • Parkour finish MEDIUM (3th) | +20 BattleXP [You don't get BattleXP after you completed this already]
  • Parkour finish HARD (1st) | +90 BattleXP [You don't get BattleXP after you completed this already]
  • Parkour finish HARD (2nd) | +70 BattleXP [You don't get BattleXP after you completed this already]
  • Parkour finish HARD (3nd) | +50 BattleXP [You don't get BattleXP after you completed this already]
  • Complete EASY daily challenges | +300 BattleXP
  • Complete MEDIUM daily challenges | +450 BattleXP
  • Complete HARD daily challenges | +600 BattleXP
  • Complete a SkyBlock quest | Between +50 and +150 BattleXP
  • Kill in any game | +20 BattleXP
  • Win in Lucky Blocks | +50 BattleXP
  • Win in SkyWars | +50 BattleXP
  • Win in BlockWars | +50 BattleXP
  • Win in Survival Games | +100 BattleXP
  • Win in EggWars | +75 BattleXP
  • Win in MinerWare | +75 BattleXP
  • Win in any BETA game | +50 BattleXP
  • Complete a SkyBlock quest | Between +50 and +150 BattleXP

Java Edition:

So yes, as said before; this is for both Java and Bedrock edition, so let's start with Java. On the Java edition you will be able to unlock 20 Battle Pass tiers! Every cosmetic you get from the Battle Pass is only obtainable by upgrading tiers and can't be obtained by Cubelets.

You start at Tier 0.
Tier 1 - 1000 BattleXP - Unlock a Gadget!
Tier 2 - 2100 BattleXP - Unlock a Cage!
Tier 3 - 3300 BattleXP - Unlock an arrow trail!
Tier 4 - 4500 BattleXP - Unlock a Balloon!
Tier 5 - 5700 BattleXP - Unlock 2 Super Cubelets!
Tier 6 - 6500 BattleXP - Unlock a Cage!
Tier 7 - 7800 BattleXP - Unlock a Miniature!
Tier 8 - 9000 BattleXP - Unlock a Win Effect!
Tier 9 - 11000 BattleXP - Unlock a full wardrobe set!
Tier 10 - 13200 BattleXP - Unlock a Banner & Hat!
Tier 11 - 15500 BattleXP - Unlock a Trail!
Tier 12 - 17500 BattleXP - Unlock a Shield & Arrow Trail!
Tier 13 - 20000 BattleXP - Unlock a Gadget + Cage!
Tier 14 - 23000 BattleXP - Unlock 2 trails!
Tier 15 - 26500 BattleXP - Unlock an Uber Cubelet!
Tier 16 - 29000 BattleXP - Unlock 2 Miniatures!
Tier 17 - 33000 BattleXP - Unlock 3 Super Cubelets!
Tier 18 - 37000 BattleXP - Unlock an Arrow Trail, Win Effect, Balloon and a full wardrobe set!
Tier 19 - 41000 BattleXP - Unlock 7 Super Cubelets!
Tier 20 - 45000 BattleXP - Unlock 5 Uber Cubelets + Gadget & Trail!
You can access the Battle Pass Menu via your profile!

sfTPSo3.png

When inside if your profile, you click on the nether star!

2JxP6uv.png

Bedrock Edition:

As promised, Bedrock as well! It's basically the same as Java but different rewards and menu's.

You start at Tier 0.
Tier 1 - 750 BattleXP - Unlock a Gravestone!
Tier 2 - 1500 BattleXP - Unlock a Cage!
Tier 3 - 2500 BattleXP - Unlock a Trail!
Tier 4 - 3600 BattleXP - Unlock a Win effect!
Tier 5 - 4900 BattleXP - Unlock a Gravestone!
Tier 6 - 6000 BattleXP - Unlock a Cage!
Tier 7 - 7800 BattleXP - Unlock a Buddy!
Tier 8 - 9900 BattleXP - Unlock a Kill Effect!
Tier 9 - 11000 BattleXP - Unlock a Trail!
Tier 10 - 13200 BattleXP - Unlock a Cage!
Tier 11 - 15500 BattleXP - Unlock a Trail!
Tier 12 - 17500 BattleXP - Unlock a Win effect!
Tier 13 - 20000 BattleXP - Unlock a Gravestone!
Tier 14 - 23000 BattleXP - Unlock 2 Trails!
Tier 15 - 26000 BattleXP - Unlock a Kill effect!
Tier 16 - 29000 BattleXP - Unlock a Buddy!
Tier 17 - 32000 BattleXP - Unlock 2 Cages!
Tier 18 - 35000 BattleXP - Unlock a Kill Effect and Win Effect!
Tier 19 - 38000 BattleXP - Unlock 2 Gravestones!
Tier 20 - 40000 BattleXP - Unlock a Prefix, Buddy & Trail!
Click on Social Menu!
TPLKbVb.png

After that click on profile!
P5v3HyQ.png

Once you're in profile, you simply click on Battle Pass Menu!

Seasons:

I would absolutely love to see seasons! (Would be 4 each year).

Everytime a new season starts, the tiers will reset and new rewards will be released.

• Fall
  • Winter
  • Spring
  • Summer

How to get the Battle Pass:

Personally, I would like to see it free for everyone. I'd understand if it's made for premium ranks only!

Thanks for your time, I really hope you like suggestion! :>>
Feel free to leave your opinion down below, and make sure to vote.

You surely will never be bored again hehe :)

Axyy

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net

How to get the Battle Pass:

Personally, I would like to see it free for everyone. I'd understand if it's made for premium ranks only!
Ok, so first off this whole thing is amazing, but for this part a lot of the time you see a free pass and a premium one, maybe there could be an option to purchase the premium (or it could be a feature of ranks or plus) but i would love to see something like this!

• Love
Reactions: srpigglet and Axyy

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
This is actually a really cool idea! If this is worked out a bit more this could be a really awesome addition to add more reasons to play the games for. One thing tho, the rewards. Cosmetics are cool, but how many different things can you really make? In the first season it would be really fun, but if you recieve the 10th almost identical arrow trail in season 5 this really gets a bit boring and useless. There should be some better idea's for rewards to make this work well.

Anyway I really like the idea, so a yes from me!

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
Really like this idea! It’s really well thought out and seems like a fun idea! It’s a new thread so I’ll see how the community reacts to it and escalate it if the community likes it too!

Reactions: Saffyyyyy and Axyy

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I hate when games release these, as they are super unoriginal, offer rewards that aren't exciting enough, and often become a way to P2W or P2P. I would not waste a dime on this because not only are the rewards not worth it. I don't see many people buying this. Even if they are free it would undo the purpose of earning gadgets through the events or cubelets normally and also devaluate multiple things. Plus the amount of wins and what not you would have to win is exceptionally high for something you can earn possibly from less playtime. Finally, this would get extremely competitive and that often can bring out the worst in people. While this is an interesting idea I do not support it at all. -1

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
I hate when games release these, as they are super unoriginal, offer rewards that aren't exciting enough, and often become a way to P2W or P2P. I would not waste a dime on this because not only are the rewards not worth it. I don't see many people buying this.
Which is why I want it to be free, honestly I don't see how this could become a P2W when you can only get cosmetics out of it? How's that P2W? It doesn't give any advantages in-game so it could never become P2W.

Even if they are free it would undo the purpose of earning gadgets through the events or cubelets normally and also devaluate multiple things.
The way we earn gadgets and other cosmetics have been the same for years and it will stay like that. The BattlePass offers exclusive BattlePass cosmetics only which you're unable to get from any Cubelet.

Plus the amount of wins and what you would have to win is exceptionally high for something you can earn possibly from less playtime.
This was just an example, obviously the amount of wins and sutff you'll need in order to upgrade can be decreased. This gives you a reason to grind again, some people may get bored after playing CubeCraft for some time. If you can play in order to level up then it would encourage people to actually keep playing.

Finally, this would get extremely competitive and that often can bring out the worst in people.
I disagree, I think having leaderboards makes games more competitive than having a BattlePass. Obviously others wont effect YOUR BattlePas so games would probably stay the same afterall. Unlike leaderboards where you need to pass others on the leaderboard. Anyways, why is having something competitive always a bad thing? Having games where there's no reason to grind anything can become pretty boring, I mean it's almost impossible to get on any leaderboards nowadays so you will basically play for your own fun which can be gone after you get killed a few games in a row. Also, I don't think a simple BattlePass will bring out the worst in people, I don't see any reason why? It doesn't mean we can't get competitive updates just because some people are toxic? PvP got a big update a few weeks ago, and we can all agree on the fact that the PvP Community isn't the nicest place to be.

I respect your opinion although I disagree.

Reactions: Maaarijn

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
The main issue that stands out is the creation of the loot content.

Based on your lists we're looking at approximately 36 different vanity items per season per game of all varieties, or 144 per year. This is really tough to do. Specific loot is done by various different people depending on the item, the Java loot content would be done by different designers than the ones who do Bedrock, all the gadgets would be developers.

This also isn't even mentioning the idea issue, with cages we've already almost hit the tip of the idea list when it comes to seasonal content, there actually isn't as many ideas as you think for 36 loot items per season all year round.

For me the only way to make this work is to not do it on a seasonal basis, so each battle pass would be a specific set theme that isn't relevant to the season.

Grove

Nov 4, 2020
Sinnoh
Sounds like a really cool idea! It was mentioned above that creating so many new items would be difficult, so if that’s the case, what about reducing the rewards slightly? From how it’s being described, it probably wouldn’t kill anyone to just flat out remove a reward from 2-3+ tiers and leave them as “gap” tiers, and/or replacing certain rewards with more easily rewardable things such as cubelets and even regular XP.

• Love
Reactions: Axyy

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
:D Great idea! I'd really love to see this being added. Just a couple of things I'd like to mention;
1. I agree with ItzEnd3r that there could be one free and one premium pass.
2. Also the number and quality of the rewards should be changed imo. As Story mentioned, it's far too much loot to create each season. Maybe change the loot to be just loot points or cubelets instead so people can get existing loot. Also I feel like 5 uber cubelets are a bit too much, you may say that it's the last reward but think about the fact that there are many more rewards before it aswell. Imo there should be less rewards.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
We already have many monetization, but if this can make the other pices in the store ''aceptable'' then it would be cool

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
It genuinely is a really cool concept for more vanity options to be available, as well as the additional challenges that are out to offer. It definitely would make it more fun to have the constant change within the seasons. However, it would be quite a lot of work to create so many options for loot etc. Overall, it is a great idea but just a lot of creations needed to be brainstormed for the rewards to even be implemented.

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
I'm not going to lie, this is an amazing suggestion, but I honestly don't think this fits CubeCraft.

The main reason I play on CubeCraft is because it isn't a competitive server, it is focused in mini-games. Yes, I know that a really big part of the server's community like to compete and this would be a great way to make them happy but I don't think CubeCraft is the best place for this. Also, based on what @Story stated above, I think this would be really hard to support for developers and designers.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom