Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I don't even know where to begin listing how bad of an idea this is.
I'll edit this comment to add onto it.

----
Okay. so why would this help, exactly?
It'll make the games a witch hunt for people with ranks, it'll boost the amount of false reports at least 20x if people were to know about this.
Now, imagine someone with an iron rank (like myself), running into plenty of donors hacking?
I'd feel pretty scammed because "FREE RANKS!"
You can donate for the obsidian rank on another account, get a friend to record you hacking, then he has iron rank. This could work out pretty well when you're an inactive obsidian rank.

Seriously though, why should this be a thing? For people that can't get a rank?
They can just enter the twitter giveaways that Cube does every now and then.
And also, this wouldn't just increase the amount of false reports, but it'll increase the amount of fake reports too, as it's not too hard to fake evidence if you know how to do it.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Problems with this:
-People all over the place trying to falsely accuse and focusing ranked people of hacks and continuously report them because they want the rank. There is already a hack that makes it look like other people hack. This would also create tons of false reports
-Most of the people who hack on a ranked account don't own the ranked account, It's from an alt dispenser

The negatives just greatly outweight the positives(if there even are any), since the player gets banned anyway regardless of anyone getting a rank or not.

I don't think it's that much business orientated, it's just not a good idea IMO.

Reactions: Aventador

Baploon

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2016
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i'm not even going to explain my awnser

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Problems with this:
-People all over the place trying to falsely accuse and focusing ranked people of hacks and continuously report them because they want the rank. There is already a hack that makes it look like other people hack. This would also create tons of false reports
-Most of the people who hack on a ranked account don't own the ranked account, It's from an alt dispenser

Can't think of more specifically right now but there are a lot more problems
WoW ok well now I know what people think. I know CCG wont give up ranks just like that. I should probably ask for it to get closed before I get hated on too much xD
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i'm not even going to explain my awnser

Reactions: darkvigh

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I know I just wanted to see what the people would think xD I know cubecraft would never do this since it is a business
Did you not learn from last time?
Don't make pointless suggestions. It wastes our time.

(Pointless = an absurd suggestion that nobody would ever consider adding, including yourself)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom