Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
As I said before in this previous thread;

As much as I support the idea, I doubt CubeCraft will put the effort into such a thing, especially at a time like the present;

From what I know, there are barely, if not any, web developers left. It would be impossible to keep the app up to date with the lack of developers they have. Not to mention that the entirety of the app requires first-hand creation as well;

It’s not even necessary, as the site functions just as well on mobile as on PC (or at least from my experience);

Similar and identical suggestions have been denied in the past for these reasons. Let alone the fact that there is a major lack of web developers to even begin with the production.
My opinion hasn’t changed, nor have the facts.

It’s just not convenient, and the forums work perfectly fine on Safari and other apps.

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah I get what you mean. I just think it would be more convenient because you could get notis through the app instead of emails.
If it's any better you can add the forums to your homescreen on android and ios so you can go to the forums immediately without having to launch safari every time. On android I even received notifications from the forums.

• Unsure
Reactions: Reesle and Amazinq

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
I remember, and I am speaking of over nearly 6-7 years ago (lol), I was really excited on just the concept of a Cubecraft App to use the Forums more easily.

But the fact is, so little people would bother to even download the App (not to mention if they'd even use it actively).
I agree the forums can feel a bit janky when using on mobile, but all I can really say is just live with it, and save your big chunks of text for when you get home.

Reactions: Priley and Rocks1

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I know it has been discussed before, but I would love if CubeCraft would make an app for ios and android. I would definitely be more active on the forums if there was one. What do you people think?
Just make a SHORTCUT and wow, a wild CubeCraft app has appeared!
Edit: work on mobile too
1665332265511.png
1665332280941.png

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
On some browsers including Chrome, there is an Install button that creates a web app in your home screen. And it's not a shortcut. There's no Chrome UI. If you turn on system notifications for CubeCraft, you can even get notifications.

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
On some browsers including Chrome, there is an Install button that creates a web app in your home screen. And it's not a shortcut. There's no Chrome UI. If you turn on system notifications for CubeCraft, you can even get notifications.
if you create a shortcut it's the same as the app, you just need to hit the "Open in new page" button or whatever it's called

Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom