Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LukeCherry

Mar 30, 2018
Sweden
Make a cubecraft app on mobile! That would be smart so we can use cubecraft on mobile and not on computer or by google on mobile

stippedbarbie69

Novice Member
Jan 4, 2019
Netherlands
You're talking about the forums I assume? In any case, I'll have to give it a no. The website is well adapted for mobile use, creating an app wouldn't be worth the amount of development it takes, especially if we consider the narrow amount of active users.
I agree with u

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
It would be nice though. Having an app that incorporates everything:
  • Forums
  • Store
  • Appeals
  • Reports
  • Leaderboards
  • Vote
You could get notifications for everything too. For example all the notifications you can already get in the forums plus some additional ones like:
  • Appeal Reviewed and Accepted/Denied
  • Report Handled/Closed (Including /report reports)
  • New Update
  • New Store Sale
  • You moved up in a Leaderboard.
  • 24 h have passed since you last voted.
  • Your plus subscription has been renewed.
It could also be the chance to incorporate a friendlier interface easier to use for new players. And would overall just improve effectiveness and probably member activity.

Last edited:
Reactions: Onik and Dutudy

WhoLetTheJakeOut

Oct 15, 2016
  • Forums
  • Store
  • Appeals
  • Reports
  • Leaderboards
You could get notifications for everything too. For example all the notifications you can already get in the forums plus some additional ones like:
  • New Update
  • New Store Sale
It could also be the chance to incorporate a friendlier interface easier to use for new players. And would overall just improve effectiveness and probably member activity.
You have a point there, but it's not necessary. It all works fine at the moment, so it's not needed if you know what I mean. Don't get me wrong, I agree with your statements as well but it probably will cost them money and it's not needed, you know?

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
You have a point there, but it's not necessary. It all works fine at the moment, so it's not need if you know what I mean. Don't get me wrong, I agree with your statements as well but it probably will cost them money and it's not needed, you know?
Yeah, it’s just a romantic idea lol

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
An app sounds cool and all, and I even suggested the same back in the day but it's simply not worth the time as it won't differ that much from the site - and as said above, the site works perfectly on mobile

If you want to have an idea as to what a possible CubeCraft app could look like - I got you covered

This is my oldest design. Designed them a little over 2,5 years ago

Screen 1:
JH3FP00.png

Screen 2:
VnQdMSw.png

Most recent design, been a couple of months.

Screen 1:
K4LB23X.jpg

Screen 2:
bZJUsZU.jpg

I agree with u
I've seen you comment this a couple of times; there's a like button for a reason

Dutudy

Forum Veteran
Dec 22, 2016
Sweden ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
reports.cubecraft.net
An app sounds cool and all, and I even suggested the same back in the day but it's simply not worth the time as it won't differ that much from the site - and as said above, the site works perfectly on mobile

If you want to have an idea as to what a possible CubeCraft app could look like - I got you covered

Screen 1:
JH3FP00.png

Screen 2:
VnQdMSw.png

Screen 1:
K4LB23X.jpg

Screen 2:
bZJUsZU.jpg

I've seen you comment this a couple of times; there's a like button for a reason
that would look pretty cool tbh

Reactions: Priley

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium

Screen 1:
JH3FP00.png

Screen 2:
VnQdMSw.png

Screen 1:
K4LB23X.jpg

Screen 2:
bZJUsZU.jpg

Apply for the designer rank. :)
I do love those designs, you should do more with your talent @Riley <3

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
Tbh cubecraft app isnt rlly necessary at all. Everything that could be included in this app is already on the forums. Making an app would basically be a waste of time as there are many other things the developer ppl could be doing. A fun idea, but not rlly necessary.

Reactions: inazumark

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
It would be nice to have imo, for those of us who don't no-lifer the forums, or if someone tags you or messages you, it'd be nice to receive a notification.

inazumark

Sep 12, 2015
Netherlands
  • Forums
  • Store
  • Appeals
  • Reports
  • Leaderboards
  • Vote
  • New Update
  • New Store Sale
  • 24 h have passed since you last voted.
  • Your plus subscription has been renewed.

It would be nice to receive notifications for all this, but adding these to the Forum notifications would be enough.

inazumark

Sep 12, 2015
Netherlands
It is a nice idea to get all of the notifications or CubeCraft stats in one place, but it is just as easy to go to the Forums through your Mobile Browser once in a while. I wouldn't want to install another app just to get instant notifications about if a report succeed or something similair.

inazumark

Sep 12, 2015
Netherlands

Screen 1:
JH3FP00.png

Screen 2:
VnQdMSw.png

Screen 1:
K4LB23X.jpg

Screen 2:
bZJUsZU.jpg

It would be nice if the Forums would look like this in a Mobile Browser, no need for an App this way!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Top Bottom