Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

boubuddy

Aug 11, 2016
My bed
is it me or should there really be something like a cubecraft app...
somewhere when we can check our stats and be on the forums.
just to make it a bit easier for some people and i wouldn't call the site that mobile friendly
at least i have had some problems with it in the past

maybe this is something you guys could consider :]

Reactions: D0RIAN and Steyro

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I have suggested the same in the past, but I support your idea. Players will check the forums more. Not everyone checks the forums on his mobile phone. I think that the most players check the forums on their computer. It is not so much more work by searching Cubecraft and going to the forums, but we will spend a lot more time that we can spend on Cubecraft ;).

Edit> can you make a POLL, so that we can vote? Good luck with your suggestion.

Reactions: _AmazingWays_

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
It's not really necessary since the forums/cubecraft site works properly on my mobile device, but it could be convenient for sure! I think most people use their computer/laptop to access the forums/cubecraft site, but you definitely access the forums/cubecraft site at least once on your mobile device and then this could be convenient.

je_moederisbae

Novice Member
May 1, 2017
This has already been suggested. I think it's a bit redundant. I type this post with my mobile phone and it works perfectly.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
This has been suggested multiple times, but is it really needed? No. I think the forums are fine how it is now.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
It's not That hard to start up cubecraft forum on your internet browser on your phone. But I suggested it too (cant find the link anymore) and it would be not good. Al though it would be Nice If you could receive notifications on your phone When someone has replies to you thread or liked it etc.

But What has said above it's not necessary because If you want to log in you can press "remember me" so you stay logged in.
So from me is it a No.

Reactions: Gaaabb
D

Deleted member 169486

Why? What's the point of spending time coding an app when the mobile site works perfectly fine?

Roeiii

Aug 9, 2017
I don't believe this is needed that much, the web interface is completely fine for me.

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
is it me or should there really be something like a cubecraft app...
somewhere when we can check our stats and be on the forums.
just to make it a bit easier for some people and i wouldn't call the site that mobile friendly
at least i have had some problems with it in the past

maybe this is something you guys could consider :]
A cubecraft app would be very helpful. I'm on my phone more than the PC. It would be really convenient!
+1 for me

G

Gamerfull

I do not see it really necessary, since to look at your statistics, you put them next to the Skywars posters, Eggwars ...

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom