Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ArkplaysMPC

Jan 30, 2016
USA
Well to start, i just wanted to get an idea out there. I've been playing this server since around 2013 and all this time have loved it. The website came around and is super useful for everyday players! So why not make an app? It can easily be done and can bring in lots of cash to improve the server. It could make communication with other players much easier and more reachable. Giving a way to keep up with things in the threads much easier without the use of a mobile browser or computer which can both be difficult to use. The browser on a smartphone can be very slow on a website like this and make things a lot more difficult than necessary. Both an Android and IOS app would be great! it doesn't take much to program something like so and can be done at a super low price. It would be great to be able to record game play to report ruler breakers and on a mobile device via app! Even i myself could make an app like so and i'd even be honored to create it myself for free, though a professional would be the way to go. Just thought it'd be useful and a great idea! Gimme your thoughts on the matter :'D! Thanks for reading <3

ArkplaysMPC

Jan 30, 2016
USA
it is a good idea! the only thing that can be a problem for IOS is getting through the apple Requirements to be posted as an app
I believe it wouldn't be too much of an issue. Apple isn't as strict nowadays and for a website and server this size it would make things much easier. Android would be very easy though, even if unable to make it into apple store an Android one would be perfectly fine.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
What's wrong with the site in your eyes?
I've only read the fact it's slow. I think that's your connection cause I don't have any problems.
It would be great to be able to record game play to report ruler breakers and on a mobile device via app!
You record players via your laptop. Why would you want to report them by using a mobile app?

Reactions: ciwa

ArkplaysMPC

Jan 30, 2016
USA
Well not everyone is capable of recording and playing simultaneous due to poor software. So it could be useful for those players bringing down the number of rule breakers in the process.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Well not everyone is capable of recording and playing simultaneous due to poor software. So it could be useful for those players bringing down the number of rule breakers in the process.
Do you mean that they will record with their mobile phones?
They still need to upload it to YouTube. Not a big deal to use the report site to eventually submit a report :)

ArkplaysMPC

Jan 30, 2016
USA
Do you mean that they will record with their mobile phones?
They still need to upload it to YouTube. Not a big deal to use the report site to eventually submit a report :)
Yes, record with their phone and be able to upload straight through the system without you tube, as not everyone is going to have nor want to create a you tube account. The more options we have the better for the servers progress. :) making it easier to do things and more user friendly could seriously help the server in general. A report link is also needed next to home, forums, members, and store.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes, record with their phone and be able to upload straight through the system without you tube, as not everyone is going to have nor want to create a you tube account. The more options we have the better for the servers progress. :) making it easier to do things and more user friendly could seriously help the server in general. A report link is also needed next to home, forums, members, and store.
The amount of players who record a player with their phone is quite low though. I doubt an app will be made for just that.

ArkplaysMPC

Jan 30, 2016
USA
The amount of players who record a player with their phone is quite low though. I doubt an app will be made for just that.
Well as i said above it wouldn't only be used for reporting players. But having the option to just press a button and report a player is a great addition. This app could be used greatly in terms of communication between players and staff and using the forums etc. Either way, having an app with this many players could seriously bring in some money for the server. Also increasing purchase rate of ranks and such. The more the server makes the better it can be improved, bugs being worked out, new game-modes, etc. But yes, i see what you're saying.

Cheez

Dedicated Member
Dec 23, 2015
Beyond The Wall
twitter.com
Sure, it'd be great to allow as many people the ability to report if we can add that, but in all honesty, I really don't want to see more players recording with their phone as it's very hard to make out what's going on most of the time. We'd rather you record with a screen recorder, as most decent computers/laptops can handle it.

As of now there are no plans to make a mobile app. Maybe in the future, but for now the website on mobile works pretty well.

ArkplaysMPC

Jan 30, 2016
USA
Sure, it'd be great to allow as many people the ability to report if we can add that, but in all honesty, I really don't want to see more players recording with their phone as it's very hard to make out what's going on most of the time. We'd rather you record with a screen recorder, as most decent computers/laptops can handle it.

As of now there are no plans to make a mobile app. Maybe in the future, but for now the website on mobile works pretty well.
That's very true my friend! Though this isn't the main reason for an app xDD But still, with current technology, an app has permissions to check firmware and see the camera information and it can be worked so that you must have a certain version to do it. I see your point and i'm sure one day we will have an app. Just putting it out there! Also i have a question i have yet to have answered. Maybe someone could tell me if skyblock and factions are ever going to be reintroduced to the server?

Cheez

Dedicated Member
Dec 23, 2015
Beyond The Wall
twitter.com
That's very true my friend! Though this isn't the main reason for an app xDD But still, with current technology, an app has permissions to check firmware and see the camera information and it can be worked so that you must have a certain version to do it. I see your point and i'm sure one day we will have an app. Just putting it out there! Also i have a question i have yet to have answered. Maybe someone could tell me if skyblock and factions are ever going to be reintroduced to the server?
Yep, only 1/3 of Freebuild (Creative) has been released so far since maintenance. More to come eventually!

ArkplaysMPC

Jan 30, 2016
USA
Yep, only 1/3 of Freebuild (Creative) has been released so far since maintenance. More to come eventually!
-Whew- that's good! haha i really miss skyblock. Use to be really fun back then. Thanks for the answer :) If i were a staff i'd be able to program and set it all up myself xDD but that won't be happening haha

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
Suggested multiple times before, but I do still support the idea of having a Mobile Application. Not that the site is bad or something, but you can add more features with Mobile Apps. :)

You've got my support. :D

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Didn't John already agree on a Cubecraft App the other day?
The Phone version is fine to me, maybe because it's iPhone or just because I can use phones well.
Anyway,
I rather see such an App for Computers. They could maybe do something to keep the framerate stable while recording Hackers, Teamers etc. I have seen Phone Recordings before and I can tell they're not the most efficient way of recording Hackers.
It's very chaotic and difficult to see if that person is really using a client.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Well to start, i just wanted to get an idea out there. I've been playing this server since around 2013 and all this time have loved it. The website came around and is super useful for everyday players! So why not make an app? It can easily be done and can bring in lots of cash to improve the server. It could make communication with other players much easier and more reachable. Giving a way to keep up with things in the threads much easier without the use of a mobile browser or computer which can both be difficult to use. The browser on a smartphone can be very slow on a website like this and make things a lot more difficult than necessary. Both an Android and IOS app would be great! it doesn't take much to program something like so and can be done at a super low price. It would be great to be able to record game play to report ruler breakers and on a mobile device via app! Even i myself could make an app like so and i'd even be honored to create it myself for free, though a professional would be the way to go. Just thought it'd be useful and a great idea! Gimme your thoughts on the matter :'D! Thanks for reading <3
It would be cool, and more people would be active. Only problem is, the requirements, and I could not see a forums page as an app.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
Top Bottom