Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
C

Cuteee

You bloody liar, I highly doubt your 3 bans were all false. The odds of this are ridiculously low. If the odds of 1 ban was 1/16, there is a 1/4096 chance. That is a 0.02441% chance.

So apparently the staff that look at clips have a 100% accuracy rate. I took a video of someone using blatant safe walk before, he didn't get banned. The guy litterally ran to the edge of a bridge and just stopped right at the end. Then continued to jump each time he went down the staircase... Would you rather deal with a cheater every other game or you get banned because you cheated?
What about if the guy was just good, lmao not everyone that can breezly, moon walk or god bridge are hacking

D

Deleted member 309509

I agree, but when we do that comand, it would be nice to see if they got banned / denied and how many reports we did. Maybe we could link the account and see in the reports page.

Gatsbe

Jan 13, 2016
2. The odds of you being false banned 3 times are immensely low. Pretending of all legit players 1/50 get banned, which is an understatement. There is a 1/125,000 chance all of them were false.
considering that he got false banned 3 times in a row, it was probably how he was playing or a certain thing that he was doing, not just pure chance.
anyways he only has 2 sentinel bans not 3, and they both got denied. "false ban" yeah right

C

Cuteee

considering that he got false banned 3 times in a row, it was probably how he was playing or a certain thing that he was doing, not just pure chance.
anyways he only has 2 sentinel bans not 3, and they both got denied. "false ban" yeah right
Actually don't talk about things you don't know about. Ah and the two denied? Probably cause for cubecraft if your appeal is denied you 'were cheating' loads of players doesn't cheat and their appeal gets denied, people as me. I can't even download optifine cause my pc doesn't support .jar achieves, As I said, please don't talk about things you don't know about ty.

Attachments

• @CrazymanJR - Google Chrome 06_04_2018 20_07_22 (2).png
    @CrazymanJR - Google Chrome 06_04_2018 20_07_22 (2).png
    206.8 KB · Views: 87
Reactions: Gatsbe

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Hello there, I got false banned by 3rd time of cubecraft by the anticheat, well I won't complain about the ban anymore, I will just tell something that cubecraft should do with the anticheat, the case is that the players should use a command, (/sentinelreport name type of hacks).And the sentinel should look into it, so players that lag at some point as me doesn't get falsely banned by the anti cheat. This would make decrese the number of false bans.Thanks hope you take my suggestion and you realize it in game.
Cubecraft's anti-cheat isn't really that good in my opinion, and they definitely need to work on it. Plus, there's no point in making an appeal because no matter how much evidence you have they still deny it, lol. Almost a million players banned in total and I bet over half of them are false bans.

Reactions: Cubo ㅤ

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Cubecraft's anti-cheat isn't really that good in my opinion, and they definitely need to work on it.
CrazyManJr is constantly working on it, how much more can they work on it?
Plus, there's no point in making an appeal because no matter how much evidence you have they still deny it, lol.
If you had proper evidence they would have accepted it. Reference what evidence you are talking about? I am curious.
Almost a million players banned in total and I bet over half of them are false bans.
That is an extremely stupid prediction. Have over half of everyone you know gotten sentinel banned?

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
what do you mean sentinel looks at players. Sentinel is not a player by any means, they are an ai. There is no player called sentinel (well someones got the ign by now) it's just the name of the anticheat. No one records through the eyes of some all mighty sentinel
No one ever suggested that Sentinel was a player. Sentinel does look at players, Sentinel tracks them by ping and how they play. Yes, it's an AI, but it is frequently checked by Developer's, so you could say there is a person watching you.

Sentinel is a learning computer. Nothing is perfect, everyone should know that. They are still working on it to be improved, so yes, there will be unfair bans. I wouldn't mind this being added, however if it was, I feel like it would be heavily abused. If it is specifically tasked to track one player, it will track everything they do. So if someone is moving their mouse in crazy circles just to do it for fun, it might see that as some form as a weak kill aura and automatically ban you. Sentinel isn't programmed, as far as I know, to track one player more than the others at one time. It tracks everyone at the same time, so I don't feel like this will be necessary to add.

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
CrazyManJr is constantly working on it, how much more can they work on it?

If you had proper evidence they would have accepted it. Reference what evidence you are talking about? I am curious.

That is an extremely stupid prediction. Have over half of everyone you know gotten sentinel banned?
1: I have never been banned so I don't know what evidence but a few friends have been false banned and no matter what evidence they gave their appeal got denied.

2: I was going over the top on purpose because I was implying what the anti-cheat is like but okay. :D

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
The autism persists I see.
No one ever suggested that Sentinel was a player. Sentinel does look at players, Sentinel tracks them by ping and how they play.
No actually, it looks at packets you send to the server.
Yes, it's an AI, but it is frequently checked by Developer's, so you could say there is a person watching you.
There is no person watching it unless it's a developer checking logs.
Sentinel is a learning computer. Nothing is perfect, everyone should know that. They are still working on it to be improved, so yes, there will be unfair bans.
This is with every anticheat, I bet it falsebans less than you think, how do you know any of your friends who got false banned didn't use a ghost client?
I wouldn't mind this being added, however if it was, I feel like it would be heavily abused. If it is specifically tasked to track one player, it will track everything they do.
Sentinel already tracks anything it can that is relevan, this would do nothing.
So if someone is moving their mouse in crazy circles just to do it for fun, it might see that as some form as a weak kill aura and automatically ban you.
This isn't how it works... Spinning in circles can't ban you

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
No actually, it looks at packets you send to the server.
Thanks for informing me. ;P
There is no person watching it unless it's a developer checking logs.
Precisely what I said...
This is with every anticheat, I bet it falsebans less than you think, how do you know any of your friends who got false banned didn't use a ghost client?
I don't, because none of my friends have actually ever been banned.
Sentinel already tracks anything it can that is relevan, this would do nothing.
The suggestion is adding a /SentinelWatch command to watch a certain player if you suppose they are hacking. I know it already tracks every player on the server, but what I mean is if you actually do use /SentinelWatch *username*, then it will watch that player more than it already is, which seems kind of unfair.
This isn't how it works... Spinning in circles can't ban you
I've seen it be done. And I know for a fact that player wasn't hacking.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
The suggestion is adding a /SentinelWatch command to watch a certain player if you suppose they are hacking. I know it already tracks every player on the server, but what I mean is if you actually do use /SentinelWatch *username*, then it will watch that player more than it already is, which seems kind of unfair.
How would it watch more, it already watches everything?
I've seen it be done. And I know for a fact that player wasn't hacking.
I'm going to try when I can spinning in circles as fast as possible after I put my sensitivity to 5,000. I won't get banned...

C

Cuteee

I agree with you, at the point that Sentinel's punishments should be solved in some way, but the problem is that this can be done through the appeal. I do not think it is necessary to add some command like the one you mention (which could not be done because you are punished, unless you use another account). I mean, I think this is already implemented in a certain way, you can see the appeals page and ask for your "UNBAN"
Isn't it better not beeing punished? Like lmao you defending the idea that legit players gotta wait several days for a reply on the discussion/appeal that got several chances to get denied.

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
Isn't it better not beeing punished? Like lmao you defending the idea that legit players gotta wait several days for a reply on the discussion/appeal that got several chances to get denied.
I do not defend that idea, I am a user and some friends have passed what has happened to you, not as many times as you but one.

N

No one

"CrazymanJR was last seen: Mar 25, 2018". Okay, let's wait
AHAHAHA
By the way...Sentinel doesnt tells you what hacks you have used when he bans you. It just says : Sentinel caught cheating ! ( for being legit)
Me :
144406-c78e047d05d77a864e49184730aefcc9.jpg

Attachments

• srs.png
    srs.png
    4.5 KB · Views: 52
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Mappoe's profile.
already said on discord buttt

hpyrrnbirtdhay
UncleSpect wrote on GodlyFirecracker's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Mappoe's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Calichin's profile.
Happy birthday caliii!! 🎈🎉
Top Bottom