Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RadioActivePvPMC

Sep 4, 2016
Netherlands
Another one..... AAC still sucks reason why CCG is CREATING ONE.
Is it possible for you to not complain. A lot of people younger than
you don't complain and they still get kicked. Why do you even complain? If CCG uses
nocheatplus for a little bit, well that's their choice. A complaint doesn't show anything.
Also, how do you know if it is NoCheatPlus? Are you a dev? Did you ask CCG? You can't even
say these things without meaning and proof. Lemme tell you this: take a break
or just deal with it. A lot of CCG does and you should too.
I saw the plugins like 4real they should block ALL the plugins.

RadioActivePvPMC

Sep 4, 2016
Netherlands
Something you probably know yourself: you can rename the plugins. Wow mind = blown

Btw, if they should block all the plugins, how would Cubecraft like, ya know, exist?
Well, they have open source plugins, they think that they are good and blocked /pl /plugins. But theres another way.

LamiPress

Jun 25, 2016
hello,
Today i was playing on cubecraft and the "custom anticheat" is just Nocheatplus and you edited the messages.. why are you guys lying that theres a custom anticheat beta, just saying, nocheatplus isnt custom, editing the messages doesn't make it custom too..

Better any anticheat than no anti cheat :)

LamiPress

Jun 25, 2016
The funny part is, I created a anticheat for them, I wanted to sent them the source to help, they denied it, it was very advanced and it bans ghostclients lol. So it's not my problem.

That's probably a lie and even if it's true like Ping_ether said they wont take a random plugin from a random person :p
But feel free to send it to me and i'll test it and see if it really bans ghost clients because to be honest i don't believe you :eek:
And No i don't have a ghost client you can ss me :P

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
That looks like a complete blantant copy of a Skywars map, Castle. They copied that off of the server, and I know that because the map was created by an old community member.

RadioActivePvPMC

Sep 4, 2016
Netherlands
That's probably a lie and even if it's true like Ping_ether said they wont take a random plugin from a random person :p
But feel free to send it to me and i'll test it and see if it really bans ghost clients because to be honest i don't believe you :eek:
And No i don't have a ghost client you can ss me :p
Well.. I might sell the plugin and I dont want it to get leaked so.. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Eli wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom