Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nikboo

hello,
Today i was playing on cubecraft and the "custom anticheat" is just Nocheatplus and you edited the messages.. why are you guys lying that theres a custom anticheat beta, just saying, nocheatplus isnt custom, editing the messages doesn't make it custom too..

An anti-cheat is in the works. Cubecraft aren't faking it. They do have no cheat plus added, but that is only temporary. Please be patient.

Since the staff never watches reports.. everyone can hack on the server and get banned 2 days after, gr8 right! Hackers always win.

Of course staff look through reports! It can sometimes be extremely difficult due to the ammount of reports that are being made. Also, staff members do have lives. I'd like to see you try to get through around 200+ reports being made every single day, without being bored.

Plus, more staff members are being recruited. I do know there have been interviews occuring in the past few weeks so they are recruiting more staff to help with the reports problem on Cubecraft.

If you'd like your reports done quickly, then I'd suggest PM'ing a moderator such as @JesperGeakko or @zRinne to take a look at your reports.

dude im recording it you dickhead

Dude idc tbh :) I want to press "ignore" so bad rn :)

Please don't be rude on the forums. People like you aren't helping the situation but you are just making it worse :/.

Are there any more concerns you have, which you believe my points don't cover? :)

Reactions: Thaus

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Ok so Im willing to bet that some work is being done on the anticheat and cubecraft's "custom" anticheat is just an edited version of nocheatplus. I doubt the developers want to create one from scratch and if they don't have the greag knowledge on how to make custom anti cheats its better just to look at an open source one and edit it. The anticheat is definitely changing not only because Admins like Mac have said so but also because of the increase of false kicking that happened a little over a month ago. If cubecraft was still using the same ncp then these false kicks would happen less often.

maikisvl

Jul 10, 2016
Since the staff never watches reports.. everyone can hack on the server and get banned 2 days after, gr8 right! Hackers always win.

2? Dude, it is more. I've been hacking for al ong time, and got banned after almost 20 days, not lieing ;P Sorry if you hate me, but I hate getting killed by a damn hacker so you know, if you can't beat them, join them!

JerrySox

Sep 22, 2016
Antarctica
Patience, complaining on forums wont get anything done. Just wait till the new anti cheat comes out. I'm sure the developers are working hard.

Reactions: Buuuddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom