Votes: 5 38.5%
  • No (why? Say it)

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters

xFqbian

Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2020
SNOWING
Hai Guys there alot people like swearing and advertising isnt good so i make suggestion about cubebot Auto mod
So people alot swearing and advertising, people can detele or edit for swearing and advertising
Cubebot can ban or warn for swearing
Cubebot can send dms like ban or warn
So thats it ._.
Thannks for reading

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
I don’t think that there’s need for a bot to handle such situations. There already is something cool for the staff members; When someone is breaking the rules, moderators can punish the person and they’ll get a warning message send in their dm’s. Most of the time when there is someone that’s breaking the rules, there either already is a staff-member watching the chat or there already is someone in the community that will report them and send a message link in #staff-help. Let me know if I misunderstood something.

Reactions: Technosword

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I agree with this. It will help punish rule breakers more and faster. And as for advertising: staff members sometimes need a few minutes to delete the message, with an automatic moderator the message will get deleted almost instantly. So there's a lower chance of players clicking the invite link. And overall it's less work for moderators.

Reactions: xFqbian
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #58-
A group of flamingos is called a "flamboyance."
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mysticil's profile.
Welcome to the forums I hope you will enjoy your stay here!:D
Cool reaction score:
IMG_5407.jpeg

Thanks @TheOrderOfSapphire for being my 3333rd lol
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D If you need help just dm me or other staff and we will be happy to help you. ^-^
Top Bottom