Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Looks great, but when you start to think about it. You’re using a texture pack something not everyone does. W/o a texture pack Its a bit boring/ laggy for the people. Maybe add pictures without a texture pack?

BiggestNoob7

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2020
India
Its a nice idea, adding the classic blocks scheme. For me its just too much symetrie. The lag of detail is in my opinion what makes this map really clean.. I can take my own take of this if that is fine for you.
Can u tell me what kind of details can I add in cube? Im so curious to know that

BiggestNoob7

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2020
India
Looks great, but when you start to think about it. You’re using a texture pack something not everyone does. W/o a texture pack Its a bit boring/ laggy for the people. Maybe add pictures without a texture pack?
It's not a texture pack i used shaders (esbe 5.1) so the map looks bit brighter I will send without shader pic in some time I'm try to add some details in it

BiggestNoob7

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2020
India
Wowie, I love the themeing of this. Perhaps some more detail is needed, like the addition of other textures and shades. However, the design is wonderful and I would honestly enjoy playing this. Great job, with some improvements it can be amazing!
Thx for the suggestions we update the entire map 👍

Reactions: XavierSN

BiggestNoob7

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2020
India
Its a nice idea, adding the classic blocks scheme. For me its just too much symetrie. The lag of detail is in my opinion what makes this map really clean.. I can take my own take of this if that is fine for you.
Btw thx for suggestions we Updated the entire map now so it's not that plain and boring check it out love it yes vote 👍

Reactions: XavierSN

BiggestNoob7

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2020
India
Yo ur thread was one of the best now I updated the map with more details and also without texture pack and shaders 😁

D

Deleted member 469419

Looks good, but remove those white crosses. Could be annoying during the game.
Quite the opposite, those 'white crosses' it's something that it's present in every or almost every blockwar's bridges map and it gives essence to the game, you can use it a as a secondary path to go to the enemy island.

Reactions: wxzzrd
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom