Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

johncoles

Forum Expert
Jan 6, 2014
Manchester, UK
johncoles.com
Livestream_Game.png

Livestreaming is returning to the official CubeCraft Twitch channel, starting today! You can find our channel HERE.

I'm very happy to announce a weekly live show with members of the CubeCraft team, the Cube Community Show. This show will take place every Friday at 6 PM UK time and will contain a variety of fun things for you to watch!

Make sure to tune in today at 6 PM UK time (1 PM EST) for the first ever Cube Community Show. We will be showing off some sneak peeks at future content and updates, answering questions, and playing some games on the network.

This is just the start of our return to livestreaming. Expect the addition of more weekly shows soon!

Last edited by a moderator:

It5meSam

Aug 3, 2016
Livestream_Game.png

Livestreaming is returning to the official CubeCraft Twitch channel, starting today! You can find our channel HERE.

I'm very happy to announce a weekly live show with members of the CubeCraft team, the Cube Community Show. This show will take place every Friday at 6 PM UK time and will contain a variety of fun things for you to watch!

Make sure to tune in today at 6 PM UK time (1 PM EST) for the first ever Cube Community Show. We will be showing off some sneak peeks at future content and updates, answering questions, and playing some games on the network.

This is just the start of our return to livestreaming. Expect the addition of more weekly shows soon!

AWESOME :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom