Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

anton krasniqi

Jul 15, 2014
I think that there should be ctf and u could make classes and like upgrade them to make them better with points u get so u could upgarde wood to stone
And have kitts that cost points but every Saturday have free classes that would bring a lot of people

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I like this idea however in cubecraft we would like to provide innovative fakes for people such as fish slap. Most em servers have CTF. This is a good concept for it however many many MANY people have suggested it and most of them were denied. Maybe come up with a twist for CTF, that will attract attention and could be added.
Your welcome :3

anton krasniqi

Jul 15, 2014
Like there are three zones and u have to hold them down for like a certain amount of time and the other team has to defend it if the other team scores they get a point and move on to the next zone and the deffender team scores by defending the zone for a certain time when it runs out defenders gain a point and the attackers have to go again and maybe make a bounty hunter team and they score points by killing the person that is there target listed on the top of the screen

anton krasniqi

Jul 15, 2014
Or u have to have the most people in the zone when the time runs out to score a point we could call it zone control

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Like there are three zones and u have to hold them down for like a certain amount of time and the other team has to defend it if the other team scores they get a point and move on to the next zone and the deffender team scores by defending the zone for a certain time when it runs out defenders gain a point and the attackers have to go again and maybe make a bounty hunter team and they score points by killing the person that is there target listed on the top of the screen
So ur trying to copy hardpoint from CoD? Just woooooooow

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
Top Bottom