Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheCraftBro

May 27, 2016
So! I have finished my first map, and here it is. I call it "Crystalline". In this build, I was going for a clean, crisp feeling, as some maps can be kind of cluttered. I chose to have my details in patterns, and NOT in variety of blocks. I hope you enjoy, and I'd appreciate feedback!

Mode: Solo
Players: 8
Islands have: a lvl 2 Iron gen, a Lvl 1 Gold gen, and a broken Diamond gen.
Video:
NOTE: The gold gens at the bottom of mid are Lvl 1!

Above View: (Before Gens/Eggs):
SndVY9o.png

Side view:
Ft0qQfT.png

From Below:
34LfVjw.png

Island Closeup:
ZSdUgoH.png

Link to album: (For proof of creation) http://imgur.com/a/aJyqi
Sorry, I forgot to take a lot of screenshots at the start, but you can see the work around the edges of some images, And there are plenty of later screenshots.

Just for the record: Yes, this map is 100% my creation, and I did NOT use anyone else's ideas/work.

Thanks for your time, and I hope you enjoy!
- TheCraftBro

Builder Tags: @Efcluke94 @MaxvD @Alex_de_Grote @HuracanFTW @Undead @Alex_de_Grote

Alex_de_Grote

Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2015
It is a cool setup to be honest but i think it should be improved so with more details and more layers

JetTG

Jan 3, 2016
I think the name "Fractals" would better suit this. Also, like alex said, it could definitely do with more layers underneath it and above it. The islands just seem flat without other layers supporting them.

TheCraftBro

May 27, 2016
Alright, I'll look into some depth for the islands. Thanks for your advice! [hopefully I will have the changes tomorrow]

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
i don't really get the theme in this map, maybe work with some floating islands with some vegitation on it?
I think it is a kind of DNA.

I like the concept of your map, but as Alex said, the islands need more detail. Like the middle is just one big white quartz square. If you can make it, I don't broken, a broken DNA? That would be a lot better. ;)

MrPolymath

Feb 7, 2016
Louisiana USA
most people i think will not like this but i honestly very much like the idea Alex is right though it needs something more to make it look and feel more like a playable map.

Ralius_NL

Jun 30, 2016
So! I have finished my first map, and here it is. I call it "Crystalline". In this build, I was going for a clean, crisp feeling, as some maps can be kind of cluttered. I chose to have my details in patterns, and NOT in variety of blocks. I hope you enjoy, and I'd appreciate feedback!

Mode: Solo
Players: 8
Islands have: a lvl 2 Iron gen, a Lvl 1 Gold gen, and a broken Diamond gen.
Video:
NOTE: The gold gens at the bottom of mid are Lvl 1!

Above View: (Before Gens/Eggs):
SndVY9o.png

Side view:
Ft0qQfT.png

From Below:
34LfVjw.png

Island Closeup:
ZSdUgoH.png

Link to album: (For proof of creation) http://imgur.com/a/aJyqi
Sorry, I forgot to take a lot of screenshots at the start, but you can see the work around the edges of some images, And there are plenty of later screenshots.

Just for the record: Yes, this map is 100% my creation, and I did NOT use anyone else's ideas/work.

Thanks for your time, and I hope you enjoy!
- TheCraftBro

Builder Tags: @Efcluke94 @MaxvD @Alex_de_Grote @HuracanFTW @Undead @Alex_de_Grote
Its too cuby, and too hard to mobe around. 5/10 currently

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
Top Bottom