Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this cross-teamer detector be added?

• Yah

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Nah

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

Zeobitz_

Novice Member
May 30, 2020
earth (where else?!)
When a bot detects that an enemy team and anoither team is myaybe 3 or 5 blocks radius, and their on the same level, and their inside it, and none of them are attacking eachother, it gives them a warning publicly in chat with their names. If it continues, they get kicked. What do u think?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaasgaard

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
I like the idea of a cross-team detector, but I think it’ll be hard to make. If you’ll get kicked if you are in a block radius of 3 of 5 blocks, there is a chance you will get kicked without cross-teaming. (Example: if you play skywars and you have no bow or snowballs etc and your opponent made a tower. You go upstairs under him to knock him off. If you then build both upwards in a radius of 5 blocks at the same time (you and your opponent) you'll get kicked for cross-teaming.)

That’s why I think there will be many moments players will get false detected for cross-teaming with this cross-team detector.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
For games, it doesnt apply when on the servers room, it only applys in-game
What I mean is that the check you're suggesting is very intensive for the servers (computers). The only way of doing this would require PlayerMoveEvent, which gets fired many times per second (it gets called when the player moves its head, moves, jumps, etc). Now, add to that the radious calculation, check if theyre on a list/add them. That hundreds of times per second, specially on big maps (eg TeaParty).

Unless there's another way of doing this that doesn't skill TPS, it's a no from me

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
If this is possible, I would like to see this. But it should be really good then, so no-one gets false kicked.

Zeobitz_

Novice Member
May 30, 2020
earth (where else?!)
What I mean is that the check you're suggesting is very intensive for the servers (computers). The only way of doing this would require PlayerMoveEvent, which gets fired many times per second (it gets called when the player moves its head, moves, jumps, etc). Now, add to that the radious calculation, check if theyre on a list/add them. That hundreds of times per second, specially on big maps (eg TeaParty).

Unless there's another way of doing this that doesn't skill TPS, it's a no from me
Ok..

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
I like the idea of a cross-team detector, but I think it’ll be hard to make. If you’ll get kicked if you are in a block radius of 3 of 5 blocks, there is a chance you will get kicked without cross-teaming. (Example: if you play skywars and you have no bow or snowballs etc and your opponent made a tower. You go upstairs under him to knock him off. If you then build both upwards in a radius of 5 blocks at the same time (you and your opponent) you'll get kicked for cross-teaming.)

That’s why I think there will be many moments players will get false detected for cross-teaming with this cross-team detector.
I agree with you but what if you made it so that only it gets triggered if you're on the same level as the person you're teaming with

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Top Bottom