Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
pls fully update to 1.12 and let us use the get skull command . There is literally no reason to llay freebuild in 1.9 when 1.12 completely rehaules colour blocks. Also let us spawn lobs with no AI and set uo partickes and also change the floor

Reactions: Despacito 2

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
pls fully update to 1.12 and let us use the get skull command . There is literally no reason to llay freebuild in 1.9 when 1.12 completely rehaules colour blocks. Also let us spawn lobs with no AI and set uo partickes and also change the floor
I bet they haven't updated to 1.12 (or any higher version for that matter) because it would take so long to edit all the plugins. I don't know anything about plugins do all this is just a guess, but each version has different gameplay changes and new stuff going on in the code. With plugins, you would probably have to change up a bunch of stuff to make it work again. Probably same reason hide n seek never came back because the plugin required a complete overhaul to work in 1.9.

Just a bunch of guesses, but it would make sense. I am sure they will update eventually anyways, might take awhile though :p

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Even if they make it compatible with 1.12 they would have to disable certain mobs and commands to make it possible to play with other players in 1.9
Meaning there is no point if they will just limit what 1.12 has to offer.
If you really want blocks to appear 'prettier' just get a texture pack.
As for the player heads it is quite glitchy when it goes between versions for some reason (well at least for me). If they can manage to add skulls with no issues then I have no problem with it :)
No Mob AI seems okay, same with the particles and the floor color.

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
When they want to visit your plot for example.
Their will be missing blocks and unrecognized things
They should play in 1.12 then i can understand playing in 1.8 because of pvp but when you want to build something there shiudl be no reason to stay in an outdated minecraft release. Its not like they need to immeadiately update freebuild for every update either since 1.13 has already been confirmed as a bug fix update

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
and let us use the get skull command .
You can already get hats on Creative:

Anyways, I do agree that they'll have to update. Their plugins are mostly custom made so that means Cubecraft will have to update the plugins themselves. Except for some such as World Edit and ProtocolLib. <- They'll have to wait till the authors update it themselves.
If it doesn't work to update to 1.12 atleast update the server to 1.11.x There are still enough cool features added in that version.
So I don't see why not.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom