Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
8,004
19,611
669
24
london
Hiya. :]

I am here to suggest a new setting menu, "plot floor". All this does is change the original plot floor to whatever block you want, and how deep you want it. This will be very useful for a lot of people, as they do not want to spend hours breaking and placing a 122x122 plot, as I am now.

Thank you.

- Youn.
 

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
1,892
5,625
384
I support this. There should be limits on the depth though, as loading 122 x 122 x 64 cube would cause a lot of lag, I believe. :)
 

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
1,539
544
188
Yes! This would save so much time. That is so annoying to break all of those blocks.
 

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
1,721
615
188
23
Earth
Oh, come on. It's only 14,884 blocks. Danged kids today with their iPhones and Xbox 420's don't know what hard work is.

No but srsly, fantastic suggestion. Will locate the correct dev to ask about this and such.
Build Battle has this (on hypixel)
I can clarify that this is indeed possible
+1 on the idea :D, Hope it gets added
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
Top Bottom