Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wormy21GX

Novice Member
Jul 10, 2017
I keep on pressing rename and it doesnt let me rename. I cant upload my plot because it tells me to rename and click on rename and it doesnt let me rename

Glaucus7

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2016
I reported these errors 5 months ago. And by these I include the whitelist, server 'restarts', and redstone issues as well. They are familiar with staff, even with head-staff, but they don't care. Tacosbefriends admitted it's not their priority.

creative isn't any of their priorities. Nor is fixing bugs in general. Cubecraft has beyond doubt one of the worst staff when it comes to solving real issues regarding bugs. They don't listen or make actual work of bug reports. Yet they continue accepting donated money. Makes me wonder how it's being invested. Clearly not on more adequate members of staff.

If you want some stuff to actual happen keep sending messages to tacosbefriends regarding the issues. PERHAPS IF ENOUGH PEOPLE KEEP SENDING HIM MESSAGES ABOUT THE SAME ISSUE SOMETHING FINALLY CAN CHANGE HERE.

Though you have a better chance finding the ark of the covenant in your own backyard.

Wormy21GX

Novice Member
Jul 10, 2017
lol your right cubecraft doesnt know how to solve bugs. I reported the bug a few days ago and they still didnt solve the bug yet

Glaucus7

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2016
Im not talking about days but months. They know it very well yet they don't do shit.
And yes, the term 'shit' is a obvious figure of speech. Therefore NOT similair to swearing and therefore not punishable.

"give a shit, Slang. (often used in the negative) to care; be concerned: My ex will be at the party with his new girlfriend, but I don't give a shit.
Who gives a shit if you're going or not going!" [ http://www.dictionary.com/browse/shit]

If any of you peasant mods defies this you’ll defy present day- English itself and will be for this not even deem worthy of running a server properly, which btw you barely manage to do to start with.

The only good thing about cubecrafts staff they (usually) bother to reply. But getting a reply isn't the same as getting the real issues solved.

Glaucus7

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2016
PS, rare footage of cubecrafts staff @ work to fix server related problems that people have been reported for months

D

Deleted member 352903

lol your right cubecraft doesnt know how to solve bugs. I reported the bug a few days ago and they still didnt solve the bug yet
You will have to wait some days until they check your report

Reactions: remio

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
. Cubecraft has beyond doubt one of the worst staff when it comes to solving real issues regarding bugs.
If you want some stuff to actual happen keep sending messages to tacosbefriends regarding the issues.
Maybe you shouldn't attack the staff members, because they are doing a great job to make CubeCraft a better place.
BTW the only thing Moderators can do is reporting the bugs to higher staff.

Glaucus7

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2016
You will have to wait some days until they check your report

Peasant scrub, I've had direct contact with tacosbefriends recarding these issues. Lemme pick out a quote for you in his response.

Tacosbefriends
"So as I thought, our devs are aware of the issues you've listed and many other issues regarding redstone on creative. I unfortunately can't give a statement on the progress of the fix, but from what I can tell, it will require a rather massive patch. Our developers are mostly taken up on higher priority games, features, and bug fixes, so I imagine it will be quite a while before these issues can be resolved. Apologies for the many inconveniences."

For you to understand the situation, I got this reply on 23 november 2017 in a conversation named 'redstone errors' (regarding the redstone errors on cubecraft, I mentioned the whitelist issues here as well) that I started 7 september 2017.

Nothing has changed since this time. Empires rise and crumble to dust but the one thing remaining are the bug issues on Cubecraft forever and all eternity.

Glaucus7

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2016
Maybe you shouldn't attack the staff members, because they are doing a great job to make CubeCraft a better place.
BTW the only thing Moderators can do is reporting the bugs to higher staff.

look at my awnser to Jespunyyy. I think you too don't get the full picture.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
look at my awnser to Jespunyyy. I think you too don't get the full picture.
I know it's annoying, but I also understand the developers.
Would you rather: Have new great games or a bug-free FreeBuild? I mean, almost no one plays FreeBuild.
(Sometimes I also like to build, but I think we need more games, and I think the developers also want that)

Glaucus7

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2016
I know it's annoying, but I also understand the developers.
Would you rather: Have new great games or a bug-free FreeBuild? I mean, almost no one plays FreeBuild.
(Sometimes I also like to build, but I think we need more games, and I think the developers also want that)

Perhaps "no one" plays Free Build BECAUSE of the bugs.
Besides Free Build isn't the only game suffering from bugs and issues that people have been reporting with 0 results.

In additon, before cubecraft continues developing 'new games' I do think they first need to fix the other games. Otherwsie it will just turn out to be another buggy game that once more goes to waste because of the bugs they don't do anything about to fix.

I prefer 1 complete game over 2 broken games.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Perhaps "no one" plays Free Build BECAUSE of the bugs.
Besides Free Build isn't the only game suffering from bugs and issues that people have been reporting with 0 results.

In additon, before cubecraft continues developing 'new games' I do think they first need to fix the other games. Otherwsie it will just turn out to be another buggy game that once more goes to waste because of the bugs they don't do anything about to fix.

I prefer 1 complete game over 2 broken games.
Yes, okay, you have a point, the developers need to fix the bugs, but I think they are already trying to.

Glaucus7

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2016
Yes, okay, you have a point, the developers need to fix the bugs, but I think they are already trying to.

I havent seen any change at all for about half a year. Not even in the most obivous bugs like the broke whitelist, preventing friends from playing with eachoter. And you expect me to believe they 'try'.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I'm not gonna read all of this but a mod was on the creative server yesterday, and it's already been reported.
He said that he would tell the dev or somethign

Reactions: remio
Members Online

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Top Bottom