Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Glaucus7

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2016
I'm not gonna read all of this but a mod was on the creative server yesterday, and it's already been reported.
He said that he would tell the dev or somethign

they already know for months. the whole point is they dont do shit. if youre going to fight this comment I suggest you read the other comments first as well.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
they already know for months. the whole point is they do shit. if you going to fight this comment I suggest you read the other comments first as well.
And I suggest you read my full comment

I'm not gonna read all of this

I am NOT going to read all of those commands, I have more things to do right now.. They know about the bug, we can't do more then that.

lol your right
You're* Sorry, had to do it

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I havent seen any change at all for about half a year. Not even in the most obivous bugs like the broke whitelist, preventing friends from playing with eachoter. And you expect me to believe they 'try'.
I'm not gonna read all of this but a mod was on the creative server yesterday, and it's already been reported.
He said that he would tell the dev or somethign

Glaucus7

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2016
Not even half a year ago I could rename my plot..

Fine, let me correct

I haven't seen any POSITIVE changes at all for about half a year.

That names can't be changed anymore is bug 91251-xsT-125 that hasn't been solved yet and proberly never will

Glaucus7

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2016
Because you can't remove your posts on threads, that's not something new

I don't care if it's new or not, usually there is a removal option on forums. It doesn’t take an expert to look @ my message amount to know I'm not very active when it comes to writing on public forums to know these stuffs. All I did was letting know it was an accident, instead of getting a perm mute for spam or something. And believe me, there are unreasonable mods who would go that far. Proberly the same mods that should be working on fixing the bugs.

Glaucus7

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2016

They know about the bugs for months now. And yes I know, just pointing out their bad attitude when it comes to fixing bugs.

Glaucus7

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2016
why is everyone fighting?

You think this is already fighting?

Make a comment against (presuming) her ridiculous "“Females in general are beautiful and powerful. They're the ones that have enough power to bring life into this world”" quote. Then watch shit go down.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Aratic's profile.
Hope you're doing good man.
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
I'mma guess your favorite S class hero have changed lmao.
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
gefeliciteerd schat 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼
Dutch_Frietjes wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Eva bbgirl xx
Top Bottom