Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Rebinding

Jan 20, 2021
This is a tiny change but could make it way easier for people to purchase ranks. Basically when you go to the Rewards Chest and click on a weekly reward for a rank you don't own it prompts you to buy the rank from store.cubecraft.net, but its no a hyperlink. I think if you made it a Hyperlink it would make it way easier to access the store. Its a tiny change but still could lead players to not actually look up the link if not changed.

Players would more likely visit the webpage if they could easily click on it!

Attachments

• 2021-01-21_07.49.39.png
    2021-01-21_07.49.39.png
    16.7 KB · Views: 93

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
it will be a valuable suggestion to the current members, I really would love to see that, I considered this approach could be added, thanks for the suggestion

Reactions: Rebinding

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
It's a very simple suggestion, that I see no issue with. It could spark more interest in players, due to it being more tempting to click a link instead of searching the site up themselves. This could perhaps mean a tiny bit more revenue for CubeCraft. It's a yes from me!

Reactions: Rebinding

Rebinding

Jan 20, 2021
small changes make the big difference, +1 from me! there's no downside to this and as far as im aware of, not too much time for the devs to make
Definitely not a grueling task for the Developers! And definitely, small changes can make a big difference!

Reactions: InkAsriel
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom