Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fiefens

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2019
Okay, so 1.15 just came out today. Which includes TONS of bugfixes, about 1/6 server-related.

So from what i've heard, Cubecraft has a 1.8 network, and a 1.9 and prior network.
Which means the server is running on 1.9 framework, and doesnt get all of the fancy server optimization fixes that 1.15 has brought along.

Maybe we should add another network for 1.15, as this new network would run A LOT faster and be all around more fun to play on.

And if this network does get added, because it does not have to be compatible with previous versions, maybe the following changes should be made, just for this version:

*Replacing Stained Clay with Concrete for sale in Eggwars, because it looks so much better.

*Filled Bee Nests, for egg defence in Eggwars. Upon breaking, bees will swarm out.

*Scaffolding for Skywars and Eggwars, (remember it only goes 5 blocks out without support). This would change these games a lot, but wouldnt be too overpowered.

*Crossbows and Tridents for PVP, Skywars (at center), and Eggwars. In Eggwars, tridents could be purchased maybe for 12 diamonds, 64 for loyalty 3, crossbows being the same price as bows, because they are pretty balanced? Maybe...

*Special fireworks for Crossbows, for sale in eggwars and in chests in Skywars.

Because the server would run much faster, because the server's games would be more interesting, I think there should be a seprate 1.15 network. Like if you agree!

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Okay, so 1.15 just came out today. Which includes TONS of bugfixes, about 1/6 server-related.

So from what i've heard, Cubecraft has a 1.8 network, and a 1.9 and prior network.
Which means the server is running on 1.9 framework, and doesnt get all of the fancy server optimization fixes that 1.15 has brought along.

Maybe we should add another network for 1.15, as this new network would run A LOT faster and be all around more fun to play on.

And if this network does get added, because it does not have to be compatible with previous versions, maybe the following changes should be made, just for this version:

*Replacing Stained Clay with Concrete for sale in Eggwars, because it looks so much better.

*Filled Bee Nests, for egg defence in Eggwars. Upon breaking, bees will swarm out.

*Scaffolding for Skywars and Eggwars, (remember it only goes 5 blocks out without support). This would change these games a lot, but wouldnt be too overpowered.

*Crossbows and Tridents for PVP, Skywars (at center), and Eggwars. In Eggwars, tridents could be purchased maybe for 12 diamonds, 64 for loyalty 3, crossbows being the same price as bows, because they are pretty balanced? Maybe...

For all of these reasons, and because of how much smoother Cubecraft Gameplay would be, I think there should be a seprate 1.15 network.
Cubecraft cannot miss out on all the awesome features of the current Minecraft versions!

still, this will stay as a romantic idea. I don’t think splitting the player base is a good idea.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I do like these ideas but I don't think splitting the playerbase is a good idea. If they were to split up the playerbase, again, they should do it after the upcoming Combat Update.

Reactions: Priley

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
I'd like to see cubecraft catch up with the new versions but definitely after the combat update and after optifine etc reach that version. It could start out with some test 1.15 games and we could see how it goes from there.

Reactions: God.

Fiefens

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2019

For all of these reasons, and because of how much smoother Cubecraft Gameplay would be, I think there should be a seprate 1.15 network.
I have an idea.

what is said idea?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom