Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like this idea

• Total voters

JMANPLAYS

Oct 27, 2016
I believe a nether themed map will be amazing because
-Its Halloween #spoopy stuff
-A nether themed map will follow the map trend(overworld;village and end;stronghold)
- A new map will create hype

Ideas I have
- Solo map
- 12 players
- Big base with a little nether house with
- 1 iron generator Level 2
- 2 gold generators broken
- little lava pools
- One big middle with 1 Level 3 diamond 1 level 2 diamond and 2 lvl 3 golds

Reactions: Power Ranger

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I believe a nether themed map will be amazing because
-Its Halloween #spoopy stuff
-A nether themed map will follow the map trend(overworld;village and end;stronghold)
- A new map will create hype

Ideas I have
- Solo map
- 12 players
- Big base with a little nether house with
- 1 iron generator Level 2
- 2 gold generators broken
- little lava pools
- One big middle with 1 Level 3 diamond 1 level 2 diamond and 2 lvl 3 golds
there r already nether maps on other games more than 1 in fact this isn't likely going to happen but who knows maybe

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
there r already nether maps on other games more than 1 in fact this isn't likely going to happen but who knows maybe
There aren't any Halloween maps in CCG. Don't quote me on that though. Anyways, it would be a good idea, but you would need to find an ORIGINAL map first.

JMANPLAYS

Oct 27, 2016
When I mean nether i mean like
nether brick
Soul sand
netherrack

and its will just be a good addition even if there is a nether map

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
There aren't any Halloween maps in CCG. Don't quote me on that though. Anyways, it would be a good idea, but you would need to find an ORIGINAL map first.
that isn't what i said, i said that this idea is likely not to be added because in other games there already are multiple NETHER maps if it was like the underworld and didn't have everything that the nether has to start this idea is more likely i didn't say that i didn't like it

also @JMANPLAYS you should make this map and show people what you mean and what it looks like because this idea is interesting

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
There's barely any space for creativity in a nether map. Nether fortresses are so under detailed, and the landscaping is a pain. Unless they can make the nether look appealing, then in against this.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
that isn't what i said, i said that this idea is likely not to be added because in other games there already are multiple NETHER maps if it was like the underworld and didn't have everything that the nether has to start this idea is more likely i didn't say that i didn't like it

also @JMANPLAYS you should make this map and show people what you mean and what it looks like because this idea is interesting
I only see like 3 in the ENTIRE server.

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
There's barely any space for creativity in a nether map. Nether fortresses are so under detailed, and the landscaping is a pain. Unless they can make the nether look appealing, then in against this.
You make a good point, but it could be pretty cool for people wanting something more like the regular Minecraft. Although many people come to cubecraft to get away and not be in regular cubecraft, so I have no idea.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom