Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should i keep creating suggestions?

• Total voters

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
I haven't looked at all of the responses to this, so I don't know if this has been said:

If this were to be implemented, I think you should only be allowed to "place" generators on mid.
I guess it would be great, for camping at mid always happens.
@CheatersDontWin How dare you not agree with @HackersDontWin , You guys are practically twins!
Also, Who would vote 'No, Give Up' In the voting poll, its really discouraging.

Reactions: CheatersDontWin

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Hmm, that sounds a good idea.
But then you can actually camp at mid since every one needs to place their gens there.. :-/
That's the reason. Mid is usually a big area where you can't have control on every single direction, so it's easy to get there if someone is already there. If you stay on mid, you won't be buying resources, but spending them (until you go back to your island obv and buy stuff with he items looted). This way, they'll have to un-protect their egg (if they have one), and if not, they'll be at mid anyways getting the loot from there.

How is this good against camping?
People won't be as much on their spawn islands getting resources there. This was one of the main reasons Emerald Generators were implemented, but there is still people camping.

If this gets implemented, I'll support it 100% :)

Cqen

May 4, 2016
Australia
Skimmed through the comments.

If we're talking about eggwars, what if we only start with [iron gens] and mid has iron, gold and diamond.
We will then be required to leave our base (to prevent campers) and use some gold + material (may be obtainable from emerald gen or could just be some other thing like armor/iron etc) to make a gold gen, then to create diamond gen, would require diamond + material.

That way it encourages players to not stay in their island.. though it wouldn't really be eggwars so maybe a similar game-mode/vote type.

Side note:
You're free to create suggestions, some may be bad.. some may have been suggested before but that's fine, we can all brainstorm and figure something out.
Keep the suggestions coming (≧◡≦)
What if you could craft generators, but can only be placed at mid? that will also stop campers

Cqen

May 4, 2016
Australia
That's the reason. Mid is usually a big area where you can't have control on every single direction, so it's easy to get there if someone is already there. If you stay on mid, you won't be buying resources, but spending them (until you go back to your island obv and buy stuff with he items looted). This way, they'll have to un-protect their egg (if they have one), and if not, they'll be at mid anyways getting the loot from there.

People won't be as much on their spawn islands getting resources there. This was one of the main reasons Emerald Generators were implemented, but there is still people camping.

what if you could only place the gen at mid

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be
I guess it would be great, for camping at mid always happens.
@CheatersDontWin How dare you not agree with @HackersDontWin , You guys are practically twins!
Also, Who would vote 'No, Give Up' In the voting poll, its really discouraging.

True that :P

Hmmm, yes, actually that makes sense.
Thanks for the information and feedback! :-D

what if you could only place the gen at mid

Read his other post Coen, then you'll get your answer :P

Reactions: samitannir

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
What if you could craft generators, but can only be placed at mid? that will also stop campers

Then whoever gets more gears first, wins.
Since the gens are only at mid, and if you die.. someone else is gonna be fully armored and equipped there meaning you will have no ways to farm them other than the iron generators on your island.

What I suggest is, if you're familiar with the map [pizza] the diamond gens are on a smaller island next to base where the egg is.
What if generators can only be placed in islands like that? Everyone gets an island with an egg, a smaller island shared with another team or an island for yourself, whatever works.
So you have to farm at mid, craft at base, place at island next to you, can't camp in your base where the egg (since there isn't a gen there or perhaps just the iron gen) is so it's possible to go to another island and break their egg or farm at the farming/smaller island while your friend looks after your egg.

A game about strategy and teamwork.
Similar to eggwars but the game objective and concepts are different.
Like how lucky island and skywars are similar but aren't at the same time yet they have their own appeals.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom