Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should i keep creating suggestions?

• Total voters

Cqen

May 4, 2016
Australia
I think there should be a way to craft generators, and place them where you want.

(Everyone here is liking going to disagree with this suggestion in there own ways, like every other one iv made, this is just to prove my point, my suggestions are not welcome here)

Reactions: iLoveYouu

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be
To be honest, I like this idea.
But it also has his negative points of course.. If you could craft them then you can make thousand of them and then double generator diamonds/gold/etc.
Also you can just piss of your team and place it where you only can acces it or something like that. (That would be annoying if you can only craft 1 gen of each).

Anyways, you got my vote.

BTW: Any suggestion is welcome. ;-)

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I disagree, this will add campers, and someone might make so many like said above.

Cqen

May 4, 2016
Australia
What you are telling me, is if I have a level 3 diamond generator already on my island, I should be able to craft another???
What im saying is you'l be able to craft a generator then place it down some where. you will only be aloud to craft 1 gen. this can be useful if your stuck in a area without a generator and need some stuff

SmolenDog

Dec 7, 2016
Norway :D
I think there should be a way to craft generators, and place them where you want.

(Everyone here is liking going to disagree with this suggestion in there own ways, like every other one iv made, this is just to prove my point, my suggestions are not welcome here)
Honestly, I don't like that idea quite much. The explanation why it would encourage camping is that you could build a protection around you and have a generator so you don't have to leave your egg. However I think your suggestions might be cool, not this time for me :/

Reactions: CheatersDontWin

Redstqne

Dec 7, 2016
aisle 7 in Walmart
If you could craft them, people would then proceed to craft diamond armor with like 20 diamonds. Maybe if the way to craft it doesn't include a crafting table, then the idea is much more legible.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

me after realizing my uncle started watching jjk: 😨💀
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom