Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
I'm pretty excited about crabs, it'll be truly a nice addition to swamps that aren't inhabited by many mobs. I'm also pretty excited about what are gonna be other mobs we will have opportunity to vote for.

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

pekd

i think minecraft should stop with the mob votes, they only cause drama and damage mojangs reputation, i also dont think minecraft needs more mobs, what we need is progression in the game, so like extra steps you need to do for the ender dragon. its so easy to beat the game now, even on hardcore its not a challenge anymore (just look at the 100 or even 1000 days videos). ye thats it thanks for readin my short rant, not very crab related but i felt like saying this

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
i think minecraft should stop with the mob votes, they only cause drama and damage mojangs reputation, i also dont think minecraft needs more mobs, what we need is progression in the game, so like extra steps you need to do for the ender dragon. its so easy to beat the game now, even on hardcore its not a challenge anymore (just look at the 100 or even 1000 days videos). ye thats it thanks for readin my short rant, not very crab related but i felt like saying this
I think minecraft needs new dimension where you can find some sort of item that you need to use for to open the End portal. I also think that Ender Dragon fight should be bit harder.

What comes in mob votes, I kinda agree and disagree at the same time. Mob votes causes a lot of drama among Minecraft community, which is bad. But I also like the fact that players can vote for the new mob.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom