Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Cubecraft change their Maximum CPS?

• Yes, she should.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No, they should definitely not.

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

976cos

Feb 16, 2018
Hello,

I was playing Cubecraft fighting against some campers. They kept bow spamming me, so I decided to breezily bridge. So when I did so: I got kicked for a too high cps when I had like 36 or something from bawlclicking -Search up what it is.-. My question is if you could change the maximum amount of cps on your server, because I think it's weird having the maximum to 36 or so, since people get over 100. Thanks for reading.

Kind regards,

976cos

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hello,

I was playing Cubecraft fighting against some campers. They kept bow spamming me, so I decided to breezily bridge. So when I did so: I got kicked for a too high cps when I had like 36 or something from bawlclicking -Search up what it is.-. My question is if you could change the maximum amount of cps on your server, because I think it's weird having the maximum to 36 or so, since people get over 100. Thanks for reading.

Kind regards,

976cos
Bawlclicking is actually against the rules because Sentinel could possibly ban you.

schot

Dec 12, 2017
you can breezily with 13 cps too.
(but then you still get banned)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
36 is way higher than is possible without a breaking the rules or using an autoclicker
you were breaking the rules at this time
Cubecraft said:
Butterfly clicking is defined as using two or more fingers to click at once in order to boost your normal clicks per second. Drag clicking is defined as dragging your finger along the mouse button of a mechanical mouse or mapping your click button to your mouse wheel. Butterfly and drag clicking are both prohibited and may result in a Sentinel ban.
bawl clicking is drag clicking just different name

976cos

Feb 16, 2018
Oh my god.... First of all brawl clicking is against the rules. Second 100cps is impossible with the human hand. Any cps above 5 doesnt do you any good unless you can hit 15+. This is just dumb....
LOL mate, if you dont know anything dont comment anything
36 is way higher than is possible without a breaking the rules or using an autoclicker
you were breaking the rules at this time

bawl clicking is drag clicking just different name
...oops...

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Lol getting 36 clicks is almost impossible and @No-one is going to get 100 clicks without using an auto clicker.
If you used tactics like butterfly and drag clicking: your own fault, as it is not allowed.
36 clicks, that's impossible without using the tactics above.
LOL mate, if you dont know anything dont comment anything
Heya let's not be rude.

Conclusion:
I am highly against your idea.

No-one

Novice Member
Feb 14, 2018
Nowhere
Lol getting 36 clicks is almost impossible and @No-one is going to get 100 clicks without using an auto clicker.
If you used tactics like butterfly and drag clicking: your own fault, as it is not allowed.
36 clicks, that's impossible without using the tactics above.

Heya let's not be rude.

Conclusion:
I am highly against your idea.
No-one got 100 cps:
(totally me!)

Reactions: remio and Luzario

Gatsbe

Jan 13, 2016
so I decided to breezily bridge. So when I did so: I got kicked for a too high cps when I had like 36 or something from bawlclicking
i don't believe you because i don't think theres any way to "bawlclick" consistently and for long periods of time while bridging, as shown by the video posted above by no-one

Reactions: remio

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello,

Kind regards,

976cos
Ngl, I don’t believe you got 36 cps and successfully breezily bridged as it is quite a fast bridging method and brawl clicking would make that super hard unless you had the worlds lowest sensitivity.
Anyway, on topic.
No. They should keep it as it is because I don’t see any reason to make it more than it is right now. If someone is bow spamming, then breezily isn’t going to help as it is just a bridging method like everything else.

CookiesAlwaysWin

Dec 2, 2015
Retro Landscape
Hello,

Kind regards,

976cos
I get 39276432 Cps no hacks easy

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Guess Sentinel has to ban me now:
z23GPbX.png

since people get over 100.
Lol who even plays with 100 cps when you just need around 8+ to combo someone.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom