Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

Arthritis is not something that can be caused by a mouse lol.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Please do not butterfly click, it is not allowed by the Cubecraft rules. You can get banned by the anti-cheat if your cps goes a little bit up.
Butterfly clicking is not against the rules technically, its just recommended that you dont, your not "punished" for butterfly clicking because the ban is so meaningless, the staff are just trying to NOT get you banned for all practical purpose, no reason at all, you also cant report players for butterfly click either

xSukios

Feb 25, 2018
:D gg, in game tho, im averaging at around 16 bc i have to work on aiming alot too

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    88.4 KB · Views: 236

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
How much CPS do you do, guys ? I do around 10-12 CPS with butterfly clicking, because i cannot jitterclick, also i heard that you gain arthrite if you do so much jitter-click ! What about you ?
CPS TEST - http://www.mcrpg.com/kohi-click-test
Butterfly clicking is against the rules because @Sentinal could possibly ban you. I personally never really play 1.8 on Cubecraft, but when I do, I get around 8 CPS.

Please do not butterfly click, it is not allowed by the Cubecraft rules. You can get banned by the anti-cheat if your cps goes a little bit up.
LOLLLL who do we have here? SlainByMe aka Mr Toxic

Reactions: Deeds
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
Top Bottom