Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree or disagree? Explain for ALL options.

• Agree

Votes: 34 81.0%
  • Disagree

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters
A

A pigeon

If you played a part in something but died toward tye end you should still get the point. Your sacrifice must be honoured imo

Reactions: CommunistCactus

MidEastGamer

Aug 27, 2016
The Middle of the Middle
Pretty straightforward.
Regardless if you get points or not, you should be able to get the win if your team wins and if your team is eliminated.
It is called "team" games..
Not to mention the fact that the game says "Team x" wins!
If not, tell me why in the comments.
hey! that doesnt sound very fair, due to the person who died being afk.
but if your teammate did 5+ kills, and you won, he should get up to a certain percentage of points. :P

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
How do you deserve to get credit for winning after literally being eliminated from the game?
You're not in the game anymore, so how would you get things for winning?
If you want it to apply to those who stay for the entire game in spectator, that'd only encourage players to ghost.
Agree...
If you want the win don't die, it's completely unfair that you win even if you died...
Don't agree, Ghosting here, Ghosting there, Oops, no peaceful game...

Reactions: Gainfullterror

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Agree...
If you want the win don't die, it's completely unfair that you win even if you died...
Don't agree, Ghosting here, Ghosting there, Oops, no peaceful game...
Exactly how is it unfair lmao.
Just cuz you die doesn't mean that it's not the end of the world.
So if I want to win, should I camp and make a devastating long game?
So far, there hasn't been a single long-term eggwars player that hasn't died yet.
Dying is inevitable mate.
How do you deserve to get credit for winning after literally being eliminated from the game?
You're not in the game anymore, so how would you get things for winning?
If you want it to apply to those who stay for the entire game in spectator, that'd only encourage players to ghost.
Regardless of the debate if you're "in" or "out" of the game entirely, do I have to remind you again and again that it's a team game?
Think of dodgeball. If you get hit, you're out, but you can win if your Team wins.
Ghosting is a debatable thing that cannot ever be prevented whether you like it or not.
No matter how much you hate it, encouraging ghosting won't do much.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I disagree, lets say someone does absolutely NOTHING the entire game... then even though they did nothing except camp the diamond gen, then they die with full diamond from a really dumb move and they still get a win from being a terrible teammate? It seems unfair to me....

-Hank

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I disagree, lets say someone does absolutely NOTHING the entire game... then even though they did nothing except camp the diamond gen, then they die with full diamond from a really dumb move and they still get a win from being a terrible teammate? It seems unfair to me....

-Hank
maybe you should read the edited version ;)
Do you think the edited version might be better?

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
I think that this idea could go either way. You could have contributed to the win, or you could not have.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Exactly how is it unfair lmao.
Just cuz you die doesn't mean that it's not the end of the world.
So if I want to win, should I camp and make a devastating long game?
So far, there hasn't been a single long-term eggwars player that hasn't died yet.
Dying is inevitable mate.
Avoiding dying isn't the problem.
If I wanted to, I could do an entire game of any map without dying once. However, that isn't any fun.
Why should you get the rewards from winning even though you didn't win?
The whole not knowing anyone that hasn't died yet doesn't even relate to the topic.

For you to be eligible for the win, you must have at least one of the following: 1-2 egg kills, 20-30 kills, or 10 eliminations.
What if I stole all of these from my teammates who made the bridges and were in the middle of beating a 3v1?

Regardless of the debate if you're "in" or "out" of the game entirely, do I have to remind you again and again that it's a team game?
Think of dodgeball. If you get hit, you're out, but you can win if your Team wins.
Ghosting is a debatable thing that cannot ever be prevented whether you like it or not.
No matter how much you hate it, encouraging ghosting won't do much.
How exactly does eggwars relate to dodgeball?
Sure, your team wins on Eggwars, but it doesn't mean you should get rewarded for it if you're out of the game. You didn't manage to win the game despite the rest of your team achieving the win. The rest of your team won, not you.
If you asked yourself:
4 of gray won, and 1 died before winning.
Would it to be more accurate to say:
A. Team Gray won
OR
B. The remaining players in team Gray won
Obviously, B is more accurate. Are you basing all of your arguments off of the fact that the winning message says "Team x won the game" instead of the example at B?

Reactions: xXNiChO_29Xx

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Avoiding dying isn't the problem.
If I wanted to, I could do an entire game of any map without dying once. However, that isn't any fun.
Why should you get the rewards from winning even though you didn't win?
The whole not knowing anyone that hasn't died yet doesn't even relate to the topic.

What if I stole all of these from my teammates who made the bridges and were in the middle of beating a 3v1?

How exactly does eggwars relate to dodgeball?
Sure, your team wins on Eggwars, but it doesn't mean you should get rewarded for it if you're out of the game. You didn't manage to win the game despite the rest of your team achieving the win. The rest of your team won, not you.
If you asked yourself:
4 of gray won, and 1 died before winning.
Would it to be more accurate to say:
A. Team Gray won
OR
B. The remaining players in team Gray won
Obviously, B is more accurate. Are you basing all of your arguments off of the fact that the winning message says "Team x won the game" instead of the example at B?
So it shouldn't be counted as a win on your records?
Since when does accuracy matter? It depends on the context it's used from and whether the game was meant to be won as a whole or team individual.
Is the game based off of your entire team winning as a whole, eliminated or not? Or is it based off of the people that are on the winning team and are alive.
Accuracy doesn't matter if the interpretation is different.
Lets use your example for something like CS:GO.
It is more accurate that the remaining players won that round, but they count the wins as a whole, despite losing all their stuff.
So the better question to ask is, is the game aiming for your team to win as a whole, or is the game meant for you to win and be physically alive?
Oh and disclaimer:
I only want it counted on your records. I don't aim being rewarded for it.

DerpyDiaper

Jul 18, 2017
I agree with this suggestion because as you might have contributed to the teams win even after being eliminated. +1 from me

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
So the better question to ask is, is the game aiming for your team to win as a whole, or is the game meant for you to win and be physically alive?
"Winning with your team as a whole" is really not the way to say it, as it could just as easily mean you stayed behind to ghost for your team, acting like a help to your team.
And yes, in order for you to physically win, you must physically be alive.
Why would you, as an individual, get a win because of others doing work?
Who cares if you contributed early on, you didn't make it to the end. That means you've been eliminated from the game, aka no longer have a role in the match.

So it shouldn't be counted as a win on your records?
Nope. You didn't win. Other people won.
Oh and disclaimer:
I only want it counted on your records. I don't aim being rewarded for it.
This is the thing I want the least.
Why would you get a win on your statistics when you didn't win?

Rob_the_Giraffe

Novice Member
Mar 2, 2017
https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
I agree with this because in other games you get the win even if you die before the game ends. I do not see how this became a thing as you still got the win before a few of the eggwars updates. I think that this will make the player base happier if their friends win the game which they died in, which means they were on the winning team, therefore they should get the win. I am in full support of this thread!

Reactions: Thaus

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I do agree with this suggestion but does it still apply if you leave the game? I mean it should if you reached the standards you mentioned cause if you're forced to stay to gain the points it will most likely increase Ghosting which isn't really enjoyable to play against.
For you to be eligible for the win, you must have at least one of the following: 1-2 egg kills, 20-30 kills, or 10 eliminations.
Maybe each map has a different standard?
Like a small map will have low standards but huge maps like teaparty have much bigger standards.
and what if you exceeded the requirement by a lot? Do you gain extra points?

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
Pretty straightforward.
Regardless if you get points or not, you should be able to get the win if your team wins and if your team is eliminated.
It is called "team" games..
Not to mention the fact that the game says "Team x" wins!
If not, tell me why in the comments.

LARGE PLAIN EDIT::::
In most Egg Wars games that I'm playing without friends, I win most of the game and then I die but my team finishes off the remaining players. Yes, you deserve to win even if you die.

Although majority of the games I play with iConfueZ, he does everything, I get maybe 2 kills and we win, but we don't die :P

Jako_Nc

Novice Member
Jan 20, 2017
Australia
i really dont like this idea, just keep the way it is as it is, if you die, YOU'RE DEAD, no points, no wins, DEAD, i don't want my stats to raise from others wins (just my opinion)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I like the intention I guess however I think the way you are doing it is a bit overly complicated like breaking however many eggs, getting however many kills, or eliminating however many people
Really just overly complicates things
Do I think you should get points/Exp from this win no but I do think it should count as a win

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
"Winning with your team as a whole" is really not the way to say it, as it could just as easily mean you stayed behind to ghost for your team, acting like a help to your team.
And yes, in order for you to physically win, you must physically be alive.
Why would you, as an individual, get a win because of others doing work?
Who cares if you contributed early on, you didn't make it to the end. That means you've been eliminated from the game, aka no longer have a role in the match.

Nope. You didn't win. Other people won.

This is the thing I want the least.
Why would you get a win on your statistics when you didn't win?
You did win lmao.
This isn't solo lmao.
This is a team game.
This is a group effort.
I'm not gonna get into another hot debate whether if you won or not so yea. idc whatever you think.
I do agree with this suggestion but does it still apply if you leave the game? I mean it should if you reached the standards you mentioned cause if you're forced to stay to gain the points it will most likely increase Ghosting which isn't really enjoyable to play against.

Maybe each map has a different standard?
Like a small map will have low standards but huge maps like teaparty have much bigger standards.
and what if you exceeded the requirement by a lot? Do you gain extra points?
Why would you get the rewards if you leave?
You didn't stay until the end of the match when the winners are announced.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom