Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 25, 2017
since i was muted like a few weeks ago i started to get bored in cubecraft after i purchased a rank,
i deserved that mute but i really want to get unmuted please help me???

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
>gets called a noob - wants person muted
>tells someone to kill themselves multiple times - wants to be unmuted

I don't get you. Also the guy wasn't hacking in the screenshot it only shows his 5zig mod xD You didn't only do it once as well you spammed them more than 10 times.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
<removed quote> -CARDAN16
Just another example of why your appeal got rejected ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by a moderator:

Neptuune

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2015
since i was muted like a few weeks ago i started to get bored in cubecraft after i purchased a rank,
i deserved that mute but i really want to get unmuted please help me???
Just because you bought a rank doesn't mean that you get special treatment when it comes to breaking the rules.
You claim that I "muted [you] without a reason," and in response I linked you the evidence that I used to mute you, so I'm not really sure if you're still following through with that claim, but my statement stands. You can complain all you want but you've had multiple chances to learn a lesson, but instead you decided to completely forget about the previous mutes and repeatedly tell someone to kill themself.
Yes, you have started multiple conversations with me about your mute, but your rude confrontation doesn't really convince me that you're sincere, and I've already told you that I will not be unmuting you. I've already explained this to you through your profile post you made last week on my profile and your most recent conversation with me, feel free to continue this in your pm to me if you still feel that I unfairly muted you.

~Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom