Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

wingsaisha

Jul 19, 2022
i saw someone talk about this and it would be cool to get more cosmetics u can buy in games, i dont mean like in eggwars the stores and eggs but like wearable ones like maybe hats? or like pets that follow u in games too and not just in lobbys or then like trails in games like footstep looking ones in different colours or then different armors like badges on them? or like smth on your face like glasses.

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
i saw someone talk about this and it would be cool to get more cosmetics u can buy in games, i dont mean like in eggwars the stores and eggs but like wearable ones like maybe hats? or like pets that follow u in games too and not just in lobbys or then like trails in games like footstep looking ones in different colours or then different armors like badges on them? or like smth on your face like glasses.
On the one hand, if they put things that follow you in the game, it will be annoying for me at the time of the duel

wingsaisha

Jul 19, 2022
Trails in games and pets would be unfair because for example the yeti buddy takes up 3×2 blocks so the player has like a shield in front of him
no i meant like different ones for just games and not in lobby use so they would be different like a parrot on shoulder or like a mini dog following

mrdripling

Apr 25, 2023
I mean, you could just wear a skin with glasses or a hat.

Seems quite pointless to have a cosmetic item that the player using it cannot even see

wingsaisha

Jul 19, 2022
I mean, you could just wear a skin with glasses or a hat.

Seems quite pointless to have a cosmetic item that the player using it cannot even see
not everyone can do cosmetic skins like people on console so i think it would be a fun idea and u can always look at them in third person just like lunar cosmetics

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Hats are too similar to Hive. Pets already exist in hub and in Skyblock and it would be a disaster in game, would be Almost impossible to pvp because of the pet getting in the way of hitting your opponent. Footstep trails would defeat the whole purpose of player trackers. Trails would cause massive lag spikes. And honestly, glasses on the face is too similar to hats, which - as previously stated - are to similar to Hive. Lastly, different armor may confuse team colors.

Reactions: pekd
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Vorealys wrote on Loskol's profile.
Why don't I see you as much on cube anymore? Did you find new adventures?

1714295705144.png
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
cool moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on privqted's profile.
Cool Youtuber!
Basketman wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom