Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DapDap371

Feb 9, 2021
/cosmetics would be a feature that you can type in chat and it would show up your own active cosmetics that you are using (screenshot below) and it could also be done with /cosmetics @playername to see other peoples applied cosmetics. This would only show the cosmetic you are currently using.

/ranks is also similar to that when when you type in /ranks it would show all items bought from the store (would not include any external Cubecraft maps, only things that apply on the server) this would also work with /rank @playername.

Player Cosmetics.PNG
1620755448365.png

I feel this suggestion would help by if you want to easily check what cosmetics you currently have applied or if you like the look of someone's cage or win effect you can easily find out what they are using and maybe what bundle/rank it is from.

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
This looks really good and I definitely agree with this.
When I see people with nice cosmetics, I now have to ask them what it is and most of the times don't get a response. This would be very useful and also give a better overview of everything you have yourself, but also what others have. Which would be way easier for everyone.
Great suggestion!

DapDap371

Feb 9, 2021
Oh yea a bit of context, so I was playing in a eggwars mega party with among others @Darkninja27 and he had a cool cage so someone asked what cage he had and he responded that they didn't know so firstly he had no easy way to check and neither did anyone else so that is why I think this would be beneficial to have (also considering dark has all of the cosmetics to look through all of the cages to see the selected one would have been a bit hard so all he would have would be /cosmetics)

Ornaixx

Novice Member
Oct 29, 2020
I agree with this because its too hard to look through all ur stuff when one person asks "What cage is that."

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom