Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
After I build something on my island, and then go to the hub and back to my island, some of the chunks will get corrupted and will just get deleted, temporarily. After a few minutes though, the chunks will come back. This has been happening to me since day one of my skyblock island (I've been playing for 6+ months as of today). It's kind of annoying and I was wondering if you could fix it. Thanks!

Also, I have been trying to report these bugs on the Bedrock Bug Reports Forum Page, but it won't let me submit threads. It just says "Oops! We ran into some problems."

Video:

Attachments

• Chunk Glitch.PNG
    Chunk Glitch.PNG
    452.9 KB · Views: 85

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah I've had this happen to me for a bit (only in nether only tho) mainly chunks in my nether wart farm (was like 4 months ago the last time I saw one) but just going back to hub seems to fix it from my experience

also congrats on your 6 months :)
I recently had my 1 year anniversary for joining this (early july)
That's exactly where the bug is happening for me

And congrats on 1 year in skyblock :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom