Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
It does already exist a Stone rank, which is the rank players without a donator rank have.
However I do not really see any reason to add more ranks, it does already exist quite a few Java ranks and I would personally rather see more updates and changes to those ranks than adding new ones.

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
As @Kazwa said there's already a lot of ranks, and more updates sound awesome! Kazwa also slightly mentioned changes to existing ranks, but I'd like to add my reasoning for agreeing with that! :)
Currently a lot of ranks are already very weirdly balanced, Obsidian for example is fairly expensive without giving you too much extra perks compared to Emerald, most people only buy Obsidian it to flex or just because they want to donate. Which is a good motivation, but I'd love it if they gave extra perks to Obsidian, rather than add more ranks which would most likely only take away from the existing ones.

Reactions: FoxFil_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom