Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsBaraa

Aug 25, 2016
Don't think it's because "ey, we don't have space in the compass, let's remove Control Point!".
They most likely removed it because nobody played Control Point and the maps took forever to get full.
maybe but still .. no one touched those arcade games for ages and they are still there .. anyway it was one of the best games on cubecraft.
RIP control point

ItsBaraa

Aug 25, 2016
They removed it because it was too unpopular. The maximum of lobbies was maybe 3.
if it was 3 players at the maximum of players why i was joining games and how the maps get filled or how the game even starts with 3 players ..
ok for yourself .. DID YOU PLAYED BLOCK BAND AT THIS WEEK EVEN ONE TIME??

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Don't think it's because "ey, we don't have space in the compass, let's remove Control Point!".
They most likely removed it because nobody played Control Point and the maps took forever to get full.
Control point was fun but had 2 problems it was very very empty, meaning lobbies were ghost towns, the other was when 1.9 came around its mechnaics screwed up all the kits and they were all severly unbalanced

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
if it was 3 players at the maximum of players why i was joining games and how the maps get filled or how the game even starts with 3 players ..
ok for yourself .. DID YOU PLAYED BLOCK BAND AT THIS WEEK EVEN ONE TIME??
Why are you complaining about Block band? We are talking about Control point. :)

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
my sources say they removed it for blockwars core mode.
I don't think that is correct. In place of control point, minerware was added.

Reply to the thread itself:
Control point was dead when it existed. People only wanted it back AFTER it was removed.
Let's be honest, control point didn't really have any room for improvement, and teams were always unbalanced.
I think Money Walls has a better chance at making a comeback than control point.

ItsBaraa

Aug 25, 2016
Why are you complaining about Block band? We are talking about Control point. :)
i mean everyone saying that control point didn't get players or fans of it and unbalanced and blabllalbla .. ext . but im Comparison blockband because no one plays it and one even joining it " BY WRONG " and its so boring in the same time ..
LIKE THIS ::
1 time in 3 months xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom