Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WoezelEnPip

Jan 22, 2016
Dear Cubecrafters,

Control Point was a game on cubecraft that played not many people ... But me and people I know liked that game fun! Because you could get quick farm xp and points . So I ask: can control point come back? Maybe you can add more things so more people are gonna to play it. :)

Daan / xExcite_

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
To be honest, I liked Control Point. I have nothing against it if it would come back, but I think it will be unpopular just like before.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I definitely think it should come back. The reason it was unpopular wasn't because of the gameplay, because similar games have performed greatly on other servers. I feel the problem with it was the lack of attention it received, as other than new maps it hadn't been updated since its release, and with 1.9, a lot of the kits were unbalanced. The fact that it only featured skywars-themed maps (Being islands in the sky) probably didn't help it too well either.

Reactions: iLoveYouu

Oligeimero

Aug 23, 2016
Spain
I like this game, if you add back; would not be bad. But I think it would be more popular if they put it in the 1.8 mode pvp because I think it lost more popularity for the 1.9 :(

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
I like this game, if you add back; would not be bad. But I think it would be more popular if they put it in the 1.8 mode pvp because I think it lost more popularity for the 1.9 :(
No please no. No 1.8 in Control Point please!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The forums feel so slow on Sundays
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Top Bottom