Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WideWeb

Jan 4, 2020
Hello,

So as the title says, I keep continuously getting timed out when on the server. It doesn't matter which gamemode either. I'm able to play a game for maybe a good minute or 3-4? before the server freezes before it kicks me out saying 'Timed Out'. This seems to be only an issue when I am on this server, since on any others I don't have this problem. I'm really not sure what's causing this so I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this before and if someone knows how to resolve this issue.
Thanks alot in advance!

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Hello,

So as the title says, I keep continuously getting timed out when on the server. It doesn't matter which gamemode either. I'm able to play a game for maybe a good minute or 3-4? before the server freezes before it kicks me out saying 'Timed Out'. This seems to be only an issue when I am on this server, since on any others I don't have this problem. I'm really not sure what's causing this so I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this before and if someone knows how to resolve this issue.
Thanks alot in advance!
This happened to me while I was using 1.13 when it came out so it may be a bug with the version I’m not sure.Otherwise do what @Siftenly said

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
Making changes to:disabling firewall or other windows protecters may help, but it’s not a blocked connection so I don’t think that cubecraft management would be able to help with this.
I had near the same problem it took me 2 months to try to fix it. but i didn't managed to fix it so i contacted them and they helped me out and then they said my ISP was blocking stuff... So what I did i changed to Lan cable and that solved my problem.

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
I found this online:
1. Go to control panel
2. Go To Windows Firewall
3. Go To Advanced
4. Add Port
5. Name : MinecraftIP, Port : 25565 (TCP)
Name : MinecraftPort, Port : 25565 ( UDP)

Siftenly

Forum Expert
Nov 30, 2016
The Netherlands
I had near the same problem it took me 2 months to try to fix it. but i didn't managed to fix it so i contacted them and they helped me out and then they said my ISP was blocking stuff... So what I did i changed to Lan cable and that solved my problem.
Ah in that way, I thought you meant the blocked connection screen you get when you try to login haha

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Ah in that way, I thought you meant the blocked connection screen you get when you try to login haha
No xD

Hello,

Thanks alot in advance!
Hello,

Thanks alot in advance!
This might help as well, i found this online try to update ur drivers like this:
  1. Open Start.
  2. Search for Device Manager and click the top result to open the app.
  3. Double-click the branch with the device you want to update.
  4. Right-click the device and select the Update driver option. ...
  5. Click the Search automatically for updated driver software option.

Try this, all the java stuff needs to be on public like my and one on private

And try this.

1. Select the “Start” button, then type “cmd“.
  2. Right-click “Command Prompt“, then choose “Run as Administrator“.
  3. Type ipconfig /flushdns then press “Enter“. (be sure there is a space before the slash)

Last edited by a moderator:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Thjis wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Top Bottom