Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want this to be implemented

  • Yes

    Votes: 12 63.2%
  • No

    Votes: 7 36.8%

  • Total voters
    19

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
1,226
3,265
349
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/They
Ahem,
Hello,
On the discord then YouTubers or Twitch streamers have this rank 'content creator'.
Why not bring it to the forums? I don't see any reason why not, it could be placed aswell as member rank. As you may have noticed then staff have 'staff team' AND 'moderator' so add 'member' AND 'content creator' obviously this decision heavily rests on how many content creators join the forums and if they like this idea.
Thanks
 
  • Like
Reactions: RelatedNoobs
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Omg soon Halloween month!!
1d7a42f0f1429ed47aaedd7a587b651c.jpg
Back to playing way too much EggWars 🥚
NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Top Bottom