Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_PedroPF_

Jan 27, 2016
Portugal
twitch.tv
Hoje, eu estava jogando SkyWars solo com um amigo (não fazendo equipa xD) e encontramos vários jogadores amigáveis, todos conversamos e nos divertimos e estou tão impressionado com esta comunidade ... Jogo outros jogos como LoL , Valorant, CS: GO e a comunidade nesses jogos são sempre tão tóxicos e prontos para começar uma luta, mas fiquei sem palavras com o que o CubeCraft foi capaz de alcançar ... Eu já adicionei alguns desses jogadores à minha lista de amigos e espero poder adicionar muito mais!

Doesn't every agree with me? :)

Last edited:

Rockfps.

Oct 12, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hi I'm not sure if you will understand english so I tried to traduce the text into portuguese. :)

Olá! Hoje em dia, também notei menos competitividade no que diz respeito ao jogo e notei que os jogadores seguiram um bom comportamento, tornando o jogo mais divertido.
Espero que isso continue assim, a ponto de todos poderem aproveitar ao máximo o cubecraft!

_PedroPF_

Jan 27, 2016
Portugal
twitch.tv
Hi I'm not sure if you will understand english so I tried to traduce the text into portuguese. :)

Olá! Hoje em dia, também notei menos competitividade no que diz respeito ao jogo e notei que os jogadores seguiram um bom comportamento, tornando o jogo mais divertido.
Espero que isso continue assim, a ponto de todos poderem aproveitar ao máximo o cubecraft!
Actually I do understand english but you won't belive that I was surpised at the fact that I actually wrote all that in portuguese :eek: I could swear I had written all that in english (is it possible that my text was tranlated??), because I even wrote that last line in English but I was excited to see that you were able to reply in my language!

Let's hope this community stays like this forever and I can't wait to have much more moments like these for years!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom